Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need help Creating A Instruction Bezel For My cab - PLEASE!!!!  (Read 932 times)

mumbles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2024, 09:20:01 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Hi,

this question has probably been asked heaps of time before but I can't find an answer after searching the forums. I am in desperate need of help to create an instruction bezel for my cab as this is the last thing I have to do before it's finished.

i have a 21" monitor and would like some emulator instrcutions and maybe screen shots or arcade character grpahics on it. I use mamewah and have 6 admin buttons at the top of my control panel, pinball buttons onside and front and the following emulators set up - mame, visual pinball, daphne, lightgun games and sk jukebox.

What software program to people use to make a bezel??

if any1 can help thatwould be appreciated. either post here, pm me or meail me.

Thanks in advance

mccoy178

• It's hard to work with a straight jacket on
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2021, 10:23:42 am
  • Go Bucks!
Re: Need help Creating A Instruction Bezel For My cab - PLEASE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 10:39:47 am »
I would recommend adobe photoshop cs2.  You can get a free 30 trial version at adobe's website.  You can find plenty of tutorials online on how to use photoshop.  You should use Illustrator to work with vector art.  A trial version is also available. 

There is also software on the disc that came with the book. 

mccoy178

• It's hard to work with a straight jacket on
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2021, 10:23:42 am
  • Go Bucks!
Re: Need help Creating A Instruction Bezel For My cab - PLEASE!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 10:57:47 am »