Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Bug or not?  (Read 3642 times)

JustMichael

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 27, 2015, 01:19:40 am
  • Mmmmm!! Cheesecake!!
Bug or not?
« on: February 19, 2006, 03:41:59 am »
I don't know if I have it setup wrong but WinCab seems to only display 12 screens of songs while I am using the bjrock28 skin even though there are more songs than that.   I have tried increasing the "MaxQueueSize" in case that was the cause but it didn't help.  Is there some way to get all the songs displayed?  I have also made a numeric only version of this skin.  I have tried deleting the databases but that didn't help either.  It looks like all the songs are in the database, just not getting displayed.

Chris

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 21, 2019, 04:59:49 pm
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
Re: Bug or not?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 02:03:35 pm »
Realy silly question: Are some of the songs WMA's?  WinCab doen't support WMA files, so they won't show up...

--Chris
--Chris
DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox: http://www.dwjukebox.com

JustMichael

• Offline Offline
  • Mmmmm!! Cheesecake!!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 04:37:16 pm »
Realy silly question: Are some of the songs WMA's?  WinCab doen't support WMA files, so they won't show up...

--Chris

Not a silly question at all.  I only have mp3's.  I emailed you the data files.

JustMichael

• Offline Offline
  • Mmmmm!! Cheesecake!!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 06:54:18 pm »
I deleted some 0 length mp3's and added more mp3's and now it seems to show them all for me.

Correction:  I thought it was showing them all since it went to page 14 now (still ripping) but one group I have only 1 page of and there is 76 songs which doesn't quite fit in 56 spots.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 11:17:37 am by JustMichael »

JustMichael

• Offline Offline
  • Mmmmm!! Cheesecake!!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 12:34:17 pm »
I think I might have found the problem.  I tried reducing the number of rows and columns to see if I could find a pattern to the problem.  Whenever a group is the only one on the page, when you flip to the next page it will start with the next group even though all the songs from the last group haven't been displayed yet.

Chris

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 21, 2019, 04:59:49 pm
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 09:29:09 am »
Is it possible you are using the NextAlpha/PrevAlpha buttons instead of NextPg/PrevPg?  That would explain this behavior...

--Chris
--Chris
DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox: http://www.dwjukebox.com

JustMichael

• Offline Offline
  • Mmmmm!! Cheesecake!!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 03:56:33 pm »
I was using Page Up and Page Down to try to get to the next and previous pages like I was supposed to.  Now I looked into the controls.ini and found these were set to next alpha and previous alpha. I don't know why they were.  I redownloaded and extracted the controls.ini and now everything works.  Sorry for the problem.