Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: vbulletin  (Read 1400 times)

Onji

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2022, 02:50:23 pm
vbulletin
« on: July 08, 2004, 10:14:51 pm »
Saint, have you ever considered switching your messageboard/forums to the more widely used vbulletin software? I run a gaming clan, that has been using this for a few years now and i highly recommend it. It is the most featured forum software out there. Awesome image attachment tools. Very robust search tool. And a ton of other features. The latest version 3.00 is VERY nice.

The price for an owned license of this software is $160. I would be more than happy to donate one of my licenses to byoac.com (i have 2) I am only using one of them at this time. I will transfer all ownership to you.
And get this. There is an import script that will import yabbse. All posts, users, forum structure and settings.

The amount of customization you can do to these forums is endless. I'll even help with the implementation, and customization if needed. All you need to do is ask. Ive been setting up these forums for about 3 years now.
Please let me know if your interested, I'm sure once you and the other members use it, you'll see what youve been missing :)

If you want to read up more on it, here is the official site http://www.vbulletin.com

Just let me know.

-Darren
« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 10:37:06 pm by Onji »

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects
Re:vbulletin
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 08:55:41 am »
But...but...I *like* yabbse.  It works quite nicely.  

Although an upgrade to Simple Machine Forums would be interesting.