Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Aimtrak Retroarch 4DO configuration (How To Question)  (Read 2676 times)

icom6636

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 20, 2022, 09:28:42 pm
Aimtrak Retroarch 4DO configuration (How To Question)
« on: August 07, 2019, 09:00:58 pm »
Have made numerous searches with little result, was hoping someone might have some experience setting up Aimtrak Lightguns to work with the Retroarch 3DO/4DO emulator.  I frankly dont know where to start I am able to play the intro video of Mad Dog McCree and other American Laser Games via the 3DO emulator within retroarch and can access the F1 Configuration Screen but not sure where to start with the Aimtrak Configuration.  My goal is to ultimately be able to play most if not all the American Laser Game Titles within the Retroarch 3DO/4DO emulator, as I already have the titles.  I know I can probably get Daphne Singe to work, but I dont have any of the American Laser Game PC titles.  Thanks for any help   :dizzy: