Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: nero is giving me a migraine  (Read 766 times)

danny_galaga

• Grand high prophet of the holy noodle.
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:03:10 am
  • because the mail never stops
    • dans cocktail lounge
nero is giving me a migraine
« on: July 31, 2006, 07:12:18 am »
nero is supposed to be the single most easy thing to use. easier than driving a stick into a bucket of mud. yet i cant seem to be able to burn a freaking audio cd. im SO sure that last time i used it (which was a long time ago) there was a freaking big button that said 'burn'. you press that and voila! you burn a cd! but no, not now. it makes some kinda imagey thingo  which i save. then when i put in a cd to burn it onto nero cant find it! i can find it easy enough so im just seeing if copying and pasting the freaking thing will work...

update: that didnt work, and ive just wasted a cd...

update update: HA! just realised my dvd rw has an audio cd thingo. theres abox that says 'destination disc' and a box that says 'source disc' and a button that says 'copy'. why should it be any more complicated than that? thankyou Ulead (",)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 07:45:47 am by danny_galaga »

ROUGHING UP THE SUSPECT SINCE 1981

MaximRecoil

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 12, 2022, 09:50:44 pm
Re: nero is giving me a migraine
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 10:04:56 am »
Were you using Nero Express or Nero Burning ROM?

Nero Express is easier if you don't have to do anything particularly advanced with the creation of the CD.

To copy a CD (assuming Nero 7), open Nero Express, select "Image, Project, Copy" from the left pane and "Copy Entire CD" from the right pane. Then you select your source drive and destination drive from the top of the dialog box -- select your writing speed, number of copies, whether or not you want to "quick copy" and "verify data on disc after burning" from the bottom of the dialog box -- and then click the "copy" button in the lower left hand corner.

To burn an audio CD by using audio files from your hard drive, open Nero Express, select "Music" from the left pane and "Audio CD" from the right pane. Then either click the "Add" button to bring up a file browser or drag and drop your music files into the window. When you have all the files in there that you want and/or will fit, click "Next". Then select your "current recorder" which will be "Image Recorder" if you want to make a .NRG image file, or your CD burner if you want to burn to a CD, and then click "Burn".

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 05:56:32 pm »
danny, what version of Nero are you using?  You may wish to upgrade OR downgrade.  I'm fairly certain the Geek Zone or the 'cutters will be able to solve this.  Crosspost it.  I'll take a look for you too a little later.
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

danny_galaga

• Grand high prophet of the holy noodle.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:03:10 am
  • because the mail never stops
    • dans cocktail lounge
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 04:19:22 am »

it occurred to me that i might have come crying to you guys about nero before. sure enough:

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=25418.0

this time around real player didnt seem very useful. but since my dvd rw software worked a treat i guess ill let it go...

ROUGHING UP THE SUSPECT SINCE 1981