Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: [US / NY / NYC/Long Island] FS: 25" WG Arcade Monitor and Various Arcade Parts  (Read 1279 times)

DaveMMR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 29, 2024, 11:49:01 am
    • TeeVee Games
Moving soon and I don't have another project lined up. So I'll unload some excess stuff to anyone who can use it. All items working at the time I removed from last project but please be able to test shortly after receipt if there are any problems.

Please PM me with serious offers (and zip code for shipping estimates for all but monitor) or if you'd like more information.

Wells Gardner 25" Standard Res Arcade Monitor (K7400) and 25" Plastic Bezel

Bought it new in 2006 for around $500 shipped. Good condition, though there's a minor scratch/gash (not deep) by the top where the mask is. Pulled out of my old arcade project. I will throw in the bezel (cut a little wonky to a 25" enclosure, originally covered by artwork) if you want it. Not pictured: the adjustment board, the power cable and the video cable (hacked to a male VGA hook-up, easily reversible) are included.

Here is the spec sheet: http://www.wellsgardner.com/pdf/Spec/K7400_25.pdf

Will not ship this one but am willing to drive out to meet someone half-way depending on distance (give or take 25 miles.)

Happ Coin Door

Working coin door (two-entry) with keys, bulbs and modified coin mechs (to accept tokens) included. Bought new back in 2006.

Pair of 8 Ohm Arcade Speakers

Well used but functional when last used. Willing to split them up if you only need the one.

First generation ArcadeVGA (AGP) [SOLD]

I also have a NASCAR Pro Digital Steering Wheel and an original Microsoft Force Feedback stick (with software) - both gameport hook-ups (not USB) that I was going to throw on eBay but if anyone has a use for it shoot me an offer.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 07:58:24 am by DaveMMR »