Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Satourne emulator wont see Daemon on its list of drives UPDATED  (Read 1879 times)

Henrik68000

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 12, 2010, 01:54:23 pm
Satourne emulator wont see Daemon on its list of drives UPDATED
« on: October 07, 2009, 11:42:33 am »
Satourne emulator wont see Daemon on its list of drives?
I use daemon for other emu's. I dont understand this. Can anyone help me?

Further when i put the two aspi files into the system32 folder (as it's said in the Satourne guide) my Daemon setup with PCE CD wont work (the pc goes cold with a blue error screen filled with the usual MS windows error listings when i try to run a game from the pce CD list in Mala)I need to reboot the pc. (I removed the two aspi files from the system32 folder and now things work again)

EDIT: I JUST TRIED SFF EMU. This one has same problem. Wont see my Daemon
that runs on E: drive. IN the emu under CD-rom selection I can se my hardware DVD drive and then a drive called 'HEVCRE  PARGLIZS5MbK' (What the heck is this?) (this is the same situation in the other emu Satourne)

Further is any of these emus suitble for an FE (commandline control)?

I hope someone knows about these problems here in this Mala forum...I would be very thankfull for any help.

EDIT: Sorry for the spelling mistakes they are corrected now. They might have had some wondering about some of the things i mentioned.

Henrik
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:56:04 pm by Henrik68000 »

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 12, 2024, 10:26:20 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
Re: Satourne emulator wont see Daemon on its list of drives UPDATED
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 09:51:37 am »
I can see my hardware DVD drive and then a drive called 'HEVCRE  PARGLIZS5MbK' (What the heck is this?)
thats prolly the virtual drive. I use alcohol 120% for my ISO mounting and you can specify the name, make , and model of the fake  optical drive. See if Daemon gives you this option (I dont use that personally, but Ive heard good things) if you can rename the fake drive and thats what you see then you'll have that part figured out.

I need to finishin mounting the TV in the cab sideways so I can get into the software config, seems like a blast
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.