Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 2 Mala Questions Speech and Mouse (LEDBlinky)  (Read 2344 times)

Kayden

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2023, 07:20:44 pm
  • Oh crap! Is it suppose to spark like that?
2 Mala Questions Speech and Mouse (LEDBlinky)
« on: April 06, 2009, 12:27:03 am »
I set up Mala to use the LEDBlinky plug in to say the controls when it launches a game, however, when I launch the game, nothing happens and I get an error when I close Mala.

"Control List and Control Speech List do not have the same number of values."
I don't know what that means.

Secondly, I have a U360 and set P2 stick to be a mouse.  I put in the U360 plugin that automatically loads maps for the game I'm playing, but when I quit, P2 stick isn't reset back to a mouse.  Is there a way to load a config when going back to Mala?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 12:33:52 am by loadman »

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:15:11 am
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Re: 2 Mala Questions Speech and Mouse (LEDBlinky)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 08:39:25 am »
I set up Mala to use the LEDBlinky plug in to say the controls when it launches a game, however, when I launch the game, nothing happens and I get an error when I close Mala.

"Control List and Control Speech List do not have the same number of values."
I don't know what that means.

Secondly, I have a U360 and set P2 stick to be a mouse.  I put in the U360 plugin that automatically loads maps for the game I'm playing, but when I quit, P2 stick isn't reset back to a mouse.  Is there a way to load a config when going back to Mala?

In response to your u360 question - are you using the u360 mapping feature included with LEDBlinky or are you using the UltraStik Mapper plugin? I can't answer questions for the UltraStik plugin, but for LEDBlinky - it defaults back to 4-way mode when the MaLa UI is active - this can be changed to mouse mode easily using the controls editor.

I'll answer your question regarding the LEDBlinky error on the LEDBlinky thread. :)
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Kayden

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2023, 07:20:44 pm
  • Oh crap! Is it suppose to spark like that?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 09:11:39 am »
Huh... I didn't know LEDBlinky applied maps too.   :laugh:  Maybe that's my problem.

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:15:11 am
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 09:49:02 am »
The LEDBlinky u360 mapping options are off by default.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction