Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: MANX TT DX (cabinet) to XBOX / PC based unit !!! (new project)  (Read 1309 times)

rmwilson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 17, 2024, 04:39:29 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
MANX TT DX (cabinet) to XBOX / PC based unit !!! (new project)
« on: November 25, 2014, 02:35:49 pm »
Well I am jumping in full force - my first project and I don't even know where or how to start- But the thinking / hope is to have a Bike cab that runs modern day games (Such as moto Gp and such) but have teh Manx tt bike control it ...

Bought myself a full working and fully operational Manx TT Cab- step one done! ( wow I'm flying through this project)

Now any help thoughts or ideas are welcomed to move me closer to my goal ... I suspect it has pots inside the bike mechanism and I was thinking of hacking a Xbox 360 controller and wiring that up ... for left right throttle ( gas) and brake - even push button shifting ( up and down) the one thing oi would just love to have is the force feed back motor working to ....

here' is where i am looking for thoughts... since the game already knows when to rumble the joy stick motor (xbox 360)  I was wondering if there was any way to wire it up maybe so that instead of rumbling the joy stick that it triggers a relay or a switch or something and rumbles the actual MANX TT motor in the base??? Any thoughts at all on this whole project is welcomed???? ( like I say i am brand new to this so I have a lot to figure out)

I will use a TV LCD to get a bigger higher res monitor ..