Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help with Sega Indy 500 game board.  (Read 2792 times)

Irish2010

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 24, 2010, 07:08:41 pm
Help with Sega Indy 500 game board.
« on: December 22, 2009, 08:06:11 pm »
Can anyone let me know where I could go to find out what the leg lights mean that are on the game board?  I have a twin model and on one of the screens I am not getting any of the background screens.  During game play all I see is the speed, time left to play.  I don't see the car or the track.  I switch the top board with the ram and Roms and I get the same result.  The main bottom board has four rows of two leds.  They are marked led 1, led, 2 led, 3, and 4.  On the working car I have two green lights.  On the bad game i have one green and one blinking red.  If anyone could let me know where I could go to find out what that means that would be great.  I have the Manuel and nothing is notted about the led lights.