Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Led-Wiz Configurator (mameroom)  (Read 3087 times)

200X

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 25, 2010, 05:38:39 am
Led-Wiz Configurator (mameroom)
« on: October 14, 2009, 05:08:15 pm »
My default.wiz was messed up. Does anyone have the setup file for a mameroom 4-player panel? Or can someone explain the Configurator for me. I've been messing around with it but it is way too confusing. When I finally start getting the controls lit up, it starts crashing. It's driving me crazy. I can't find any info anywhere.

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:15:11 am
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Re: Led-Wiz Configurator (mameroom)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 03:17:53 pm »
Could you provide more info? I've never heard of a LED-Wiz Configurator or a default.wiz file. Was this a system purchased from mameroom.com?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

200X

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 04:17:48 am »
Yes, the system was purchased from mameroom.com. LED-Wiz Configurator is their own program to control the leds. I think the settings were only saved as default.wiz. The settings got messed up and I'm having lots of trouble setting up the leds again. The LED-Wiz Configurator is confusing and I can't find any help anywhere. Does Scott still post here? He hasn't answered my E-mails yet.

BobA

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 11, 2018, 09:52:14 pm
  • What Me Worry?
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 09:56:12 am »
Does your system indicate what front end it is using?   If you know the front end the Led Wiz is usually supported by a plugin or directly by the fe software.   So if you can tell what Mameroom is using for the fe you can probably be pointed to the right place to find info on the Led Wiz.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 10:00:20 am »
I'm kinda curious - can you post a screen shot of this LED-Wiz Configurator app?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

200X

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 10:19:14 am »
Does your system indicate what front end it is using?   If you know the front end the Led Wiz is usually supported by a plugin or directly by the fe software.   So if you can tell what Mameroom is using for the fe you can probably be pointed to the right place to find info on the Led Wiz.

I'm using Maximus Arcade. The Led-Wiz configurator is mameroom.com's own program. Led-Wiz doesn't directly support MA (or Hyperspin, my other FE).

200X

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 10:22:27 am »
After playing around for a long time, I've gotten some of the LEDs lid up. But if I try to light the rest, it will crash. It has to do something with the confusing numbering.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:24:28 am by 200X »

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 01:27:59 pm »
I'm using Maximus Arcade. The Led-Wiz configurator is mameroom.com's own program. Led-Wiz doesn't directly support MA (or Hyperspin, my other FE).

Actually, the GGG LEDWiz is supported by MA, Hyperspin, and most other FEs using LEDBlinky. For MA you'll need to be using the latest version.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction