Arcade Collecting > Miscellaneous Arcade Talk

SkeeBall Identification

<< < (2/12) > >>

Kevin Mullins:
The response from Liz at Skee Ball I just received......
(granted I only sent her a couple general pics)

--- Quote ---It looks like it is actually a SkeeBall game with a different display panel on it.  But the electronics look like they may have been done by Deltronics Labs way back in the day.  We can't really work on these boards anymore due to lack of test fixtures and any of the techs that knew how to work on it have left our company.  So I would give Deltronics a call or send them an e-mail seeing if they can help with that.

Liz Callahan
Customer Service

--- End quote ---

Deltronics not only does the ticket dispensing equipment, but they did main circuit boards for a lot of redemption games as well.
This may be one of those "who bought out who" scenarios, because there's just not much information on the F.A.B. Electronics Co.

Maybe with enough people poking around we'll find more out as we go.   :dunno

coyote640:
Thanks for that.... I did get hold of the guy who won the Ebay auction. He just wanted the Skee Ball sheets, so he sold me all the FAB paperwork...

1)  A blue folder with label "Parts List, Price List, F..A.B. Target Ball Game" containing tons of pages of part numbers, pics, prices, etc.etc.etc.

2)  FAB Troubleshooting Problems Guide

3)  1 page cabinet assembly instructions

4)  1 page display board wiring sheet

5)  DIP switch settings guide

6)  1990 price list, order form, and other information sheet packet

After I get that, I will have a little better idea what I have, and then may try talking to someone at Deltronics.

Kevin Mullins:
Scan it.  ;D

Glad that worked out for ya.
I've made some strange contacts that way that have worked out well.  :cheers:

RichSorr:
yes, scan all that. I would really like to see it. Didn't stop by skee ball today, but I was at deltronics! shame I didn't see this earlier.  I'll give one of the engineers I know at skee ball a ring tomorrow. He's been with the company since they were a tiny place in lansdale..if anyone would know..he would. That HAS to be a skee ball cabinet. Doors, runway corner guard, channel covers are all identical.  I am really curious to see where the rest of it came from though, the boards could be deltronics, but I doubt they would produce a board with another companies name on it. Coyote, where did you get this from? where did the person you got it from get it from?

Having worked for skee ball for years, being a skee ball fan, and still repairing them constantly, I am very curious to see how this came about.

coyote640:
I bought the machine in Bennington, VT.... the guy said he had gotten it a few years ago from a local bar..... Bennington is around 3 hours from Pleasantville NY where the FAB Electronics Co was...

I talked Skeeball.com on the phone today, the first guy Bob seemed a little PO'd when I was inquiring on the measurements of the LED display cover to see if it would fit mine. He blurted out that No SkeeBall parts would work with another kind of machine. He then  patched me to Liz who told me that they don't carry anything like that anymore. So dead end there.
I have found one on Ebay that is off an S machine, and I am having the guy measure it for me and he said he will get back to me.

When I get the paperwork by the end of the week, I'll scan it for anyone who wants to see it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version