Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Got the call from ALLGOOD Technical Services, Inc. Vendor review & thank you  (Read 1137 times)

Dr Zero

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 08, 2018, 06:06:43 pm
  • Sunny Florida North
    • Drzero.org
Well I just got the call from  Mr. Blessing at ALLGOOD Technical Services, Inc. http://www.allgoodusa.com/ they have my board all fixed up and working!  :notworthy:

Just a quick recap I got a marvel vs capcom in a dynamo cab with a 32 Pentranix monitor that supposedly had a bad transistor.

Rick Nieman at http://www.niemandisplays.com/ steered me to the right component straight off.

Guys here helped me get a cross reference so I got the right transistor but after talking with Rick there might be another issue since that part usually doesn't go bad. He said he could fix me up or since I was close to orlando I could try  Allgood.

Well let me say there is not many a company or persons who even suggest let alone recommend another vendor now days Rick Nieman is a real stand up guy in my book and a asset to Arcade community, thanks Rick!

I spoke with Mr. Blessing and told him my problem and he said send it in. Once the board got in turns out there was more to it just like Rick thought. Not only was the transistor bad but a couple of others parts and the power board was missing entirely  :o

Never fear though he was able to fix board and get me back on track it should be here probably early next week!

So I would like to say thank you to the forum who steered me in right direction (and put up with my newbie questions) and to Mr. Blessing (Allgood) for the great service!

The board should be next week so I'm sure I will have some more questions thanks again guys!  :cheers:

Manuals and info on Dynamo cabs!

Rickn

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2020, 01:32:28 pm
Huge thanks to Dr Zero.

It is not often you actualy get thanked for something you do "right"and only because it is the right thing to do!!

Carl Blessing is a great guy, and I knew that he would if he could help.

He is a bit on the mend, but I know he will come out on top.

Rick

Always happy to help.., for the best in displays
Rick Nieman
Rick@Niemandisplays.com
www.niemandisplays.com
1023 Rife Rd Cambridge, Ontario Canada N1R5S3
519-621-1722