Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Chicago area 'Blue Max' pinball now available due to broken deal  (Read 2380 times)

kayoteq

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 28, 2022, 02:15:51 pm
    • Webmonkees arcade bin
I guess there's always those deals that fall through, third-party factors tend to mess up plans..

Well, I've learned that when quoting a pinball price to a friend who wants one, to always include cost of delivery.
My indecisive friend backed out of the deal, so there is a 1970s Chicago Coin 'Blue Max' pinball now available in the Chicago area.

PM me and I'll forward you pics and email of  the seller, who wants the pin out of their garage asap.  $200, excellent price, if you leave out delivery.

(Mods, feel free to move this to sale/trade since I don't know how to delete this or move it)

Doing it right != Doing it yourself, but fewer people to blame.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:32:38 pm by kayoteq »
If you order a pizza, put 1 quarter in their Galaga and the pizza's done before you are, you might be a video game junkie.. if you offer to tweak the crt , definitely.