Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Restoration Donkey Kong Cocktail and Double Dragon Standup  (Read 3886 times)

xtommyboy22x

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 29, 2009, 02:32:59 pm
Ok guys I definitely have my hands full now. The woman that I picked up the Popeye and Pacman for the combined price of $75.00  had two other games for sale, a Donkey Kong Cocktail and a Double Dragon Standup. I convinced my soon to be wife to let me pick them up because of the killer deal of $100.00 for both machines!!! I now have my hands full with restorations....Im soo happy :*)  Watch the vids let me know what you think.

P.S. I ordered a sound board kit from bob roberts, so that loud hum on the Donkey Kong,will soon be fixed :)

King Nerd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 19, 2009, 12:12:04 pm
  • Putting the romance back into techromancer.
Re: Restoration Donkey Kong Cocktail and Double Dragon Standup
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 07:30:31 pm »
I am so utterly jealous of you right now.
I would love ALL those cabs. I could do without Popeye (never a big fan) but I'd kill for the rest.
I don't know where you guys find these deals.
Can't find deals like that here in Toronto, from what I've found so far.

Sounds like the fabled "Nintendo Hum".

Good luck with those. I want them all.
Lookin' for: Neo-Geo MVS x4 board, memory card reader, memory card, credit LEDs
MVS wants: Metal Slug (any), King of Fighters 2002, Puzzle Bobble (any), Rage of the Dragons, SNK vs Capcom, Magical Drop  (any).

MaineEvent

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 10, 2015, 07:45:33 pm
Re: Restoration Donkey Kong Cocktail and Double Dragon Standup
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 11:53:32 pm »
YOU ARE ONE LUCKY SON OF A GUN!
That is pretty awesome.... you have a whole arcade in your basement now!  :cheers:
Can I get your wife to talk to my girlfriend into letting me have more too?  :P
Sometimes I wonder which is a better investment........What? Who said that?  :dunno

I just missed out on an original Space Invaders with excellently complete artwork and overall sexual beauty for $50 Canadian dollars...... :banghead:

Again, congratulations!
My Games:
Arkanoid