Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: BC’s Pinball = Horrible Service!  (Read 2049 times)

Visitor Q

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 01, 2019, 09:09:30 am
  • The Saw Is Family
BC’s Pinball = Horrible Service!
« on: March 12, 2009, 10:06:12 am »
Where to begin? I had my girlfriend place an order from this place for me weeks ago. At first when the order was placed she was contacted saying that she had purchased some of the items in error. This was partially correct and my gf not knowing anything about pinball decide to have the order corrected based on what the company had suggested for my particular machine. See she could not really ask me about this, since it was a gift for my birthday. =] She had asked if the order could be shipped ASAP so that the order would arrive in time for my b-day that weekend. Now this company is in PA and so am I. I could have drove there in about 3-4 hours so having something shipped especially Priority Mail would have likely landed the item here overnight but she was only asking for it to arrive by Saturday when the order was placed on Tuesday or Wednesday. This would leave plenty of time for the post office to get it here on time. Turns out my package was not even shipped until Saturday or the following Monday putting it here on Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week. Please stick with me here, this has been close to a month ago now since this all happen and now just getting straighten all out. So when I finally get the items I purchase it turns out some of the item corrected did not need to be corrected and I was shipped the wrong parts, on top of all that there is all these handling and PayPal fees… Cripes! All we ordered where a few LEDs. I mean I expected to pay tax since I live in PA but really, PayPal fees on an order that was really was no more than 30 bucks! We packed it all up and sent it back, finally yesterday getting the return of our money which took a bunch of emails to get returned. Here is the kicker, he kept the tax. Guess he did not figure we deserved that back. Did not bother to do a partial refund via PayPal either so he kept the PayPal fees to.

Do yourself a favor guys. Order from Pinball Life or someone like Marco’s who knows what they are doing. This was a total waste of time and I will never order or recommend this place to anyone.

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."