Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: my jukebox, (under construction)  (Read 2571 times)

shamit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 21, 2003, 11:11:31 pm
  • mmmmmilla
    • pumpthechicken
my jukebox, (under construction)
« on: June 21, 2003, 11:26:47 pm »
   hey, i have posted some pics (i know they are BAD) of my jukebox on my site. its not too far off being finished so u can get a fair idea of what it will be like from what i have done so far. last exam is tomorrow so i can get stuck into it soon! take a look and let me know what u think, i'd like some feedback so i can mod it now while im eager and have the time  ;)

u'll find em @ www.pumpthechicken.tk

its all running off a  p2 350mhz with 4gig hdd (hoping to upgrade to 40 or 60 these holidays), an old teac stereo amp, a 15" screen and the speaker is 2 old marantz and 1 jb audio speaker 'added' together.
   it'll b using myhtpc with winamp and/or WMP9 as the frontend.
"i forgot what we were doing shamit...",   "did you just call me shamit?"
www.pumpthechicken.tk

NiN^_^NiN

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 01, 2020, 10:28:26 pm
  • Oh yeah Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat
Re:my jukebox, (under construction)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 11:49:12 pm »
i would reccomend u change windows booting from explorer.exe to your myhtpc.exe file or whatever it is so no silly start menu even loads up :)

i like the grill over the speakers remind me of the hp server cubes

but where are the buttons gonna be? are they gonna be infront of the pc case or up on the slanted piece where the monitor sits?

btw an egg cracked lmao

shamit

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 21, 2003, 11:11:31 pm
  • mmmmmilla
    • pumpthechicken
Re:my jukebox, (under construction)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2003, 09:04:29 pm »
   didnt know u could do that with the explorer.exe. i like that idea thanks.
   umm the buttons will be on a seperate panel that sticks out at an approx angle of 60 degrees up from vertical from under the panel the screen is on.

and by an egg i presume u mean that kinda burnt out section on one of the pics which happens to be on a table??? anyone know why that happened?

oy and do ya recon i should paint, oid or lacquer the box? it looks neat with the wood grain running over it so im leaning towards one on the first 2 options.
"i forgot what we were doing shamit...",   "did you just call me shamit?"
www.pumpthechicken.tk