Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: Dedicated 2 Slot Neo Geo cabinet (Elkton, Md 21921)  (Read 1808 times)

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
FS: Dedicated 2 Slot Neo Geo cabinet (Elkton, Md 21921)
« on: May 17, 2008, 09:56:40 pm »
I bought it ages ago for like $400 but its sat at my cousins house unrestored (the dedicated 4 slot is the one in my sig)  theres nothing wrong with the cab I just never got around to restoring it once I got the 4 slot cab. Comes with a 2 slot motherboard but only 1 game (puzzle bobble) it also comes with a puzzle bobble marquee that has a hole for a standard Neo Geo marquee. I have other MVS games that I might be willing to part with for the right price.

The Super Street Fighter II marquee can be yours too for free if you want it (in fact I have a small collection of marquees you can pick and choose through for free with purchase of this cab) I also have a spare set of coin LEDs that work (the things that go under the CP and next to the start buttons) It also comes with the CPO that used to be on my 4 slot cab (you can see the pix in the link in my sig)

I'm ASKING $350 for it, but I'm  semi negotiable with it. Worst part is its either Pick up ONLY or YOU arrange and pay for shipping. Locals can try it out I just need to coordinate a time with my cousin since its at his house (1/2 mile down the road from mine)

I took these pix about 3 weeks ago just havent had time to run back there and get new ones. If you have any questions, please PM/ Email me
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
Re: FS: Dedicated 2 Slot Neo Geo cabinet (Elkton, Md 21921)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 07:04:10 am »
BUMP.

I am open to offers
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.