Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: !!!!! Last Chance on these pc parts and there off to ebay in a few hours !!!!!  (Read 1158 times)

northerngames

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2016, 04:18:51 pm
EDIT: ADDING Athlon 64 3400+ CPU SOCKET 939 I got my new Athlon 64 4000+ so I am pulling the like new hardly used one that is under the heatsink in the picture as you can see this never overheated or got to hot and it ran everything great. 

Hi I am going to sell my psu and ram there is nothing wrong or goofy with any of it I am upgrading my ram to 1g sticks and throwing in a 550watt becuase my new video vard is a power hog.

I did clip one of the 5V molex plugs off one of the power supply output line's becuase I was going to wire leds onto that part but never did so it does not effect the operation of it and there is still plenty of more plugs to spare for any project just thought I would point that out but it's no biggie.

pic of the PSU and the ram is behind the CPU heatsink W/fan

$22.50 shipped for the ram
$22.50 shipped for the PSU
$28.00 shipped for the CPU
or all 3 for $65.00 shipped

I bought them new and used them for maybe 5 hours tops so there still like new.

EDIT: Ram is unbuffered and it also is duel channel ready. also the psu fan is a 120mm clear fan that has blue led lights on each corner to light the fan up this came by the manufacture this way it was not one of my led mods.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 06:14:49 pm by northerngames »

northerngames

• Offline Offline
these are still up for sale or possible trade toward a 2X1gb duel channel ram kit DDR400 SDRAM

northerngames

• Offline Offline
if I am asking to much for them make an offer on each or all.

northerngames

• Offline Offline
all still available and I added a CPU and price a change but still if something is to much make an offer.

I am just maxing out my motherboard and these parts will not be needed no more there all barely used at all.

northerngames

• Offline Offline
I would trade some or all of this stuff for a decent gamecube console setup if anyone is intrested in a trade.

northerngames

• Offline Offline
I will be posting these on ebay later this evening today so if anyone had an intrest in any of this stuff get them soon or they will be on ebay later  :cheers: