Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2  (Read 564269 times)

newoski

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 26, 2021, 07:44:50 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v6.2
« Reply #1120 on: January 16, 2016, 02:27:41 pm »
Could you add an option to Delete All Inputs for the selected player. It would make it so much faster to import a MAME game, fix/add to P1 controls, and the switch to the other players, hit Delete All for that layer, and the Copy P1

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

bobmoo79

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 06, 2023, 09:06:46 am
« Reply #1121 on: January 18, 2016, 11:01:49 am »
All of a sudden when I start Hyperspin, LED Blinky takes about 30 seconds to start.  Seems like it was instant before.  Is there a certain setting that delays LED Blinky's launch once Hyperspin launches?

There's an option on the MAME Config tab to "Preload MAME Data Files On Startup". If you uncheck this option the files will not be loaded until Hyperspin tells LEDBlinky that the MAME wheel is running. Most of LEDBlinky's startup delay can be attributed to the loading and parsing of the mame.xml file. Using an older (smaller) version of this file can also reduce the startup delay.

I've had the same problem for months, and it persisted even when I set my bartop up from scratch (fresh copies of Hyperspin and RLauncher - I think I kept the same copy of LED Blinky).

The LEDBlinky intro animation still displays about 11 seconds after Hyperspin has loaded.

I have checked the Hyperspin Log and it appears from the log that there is no delay in loading LEDBlinky, and in fact no appreciable delay in doing anything. According to the log everything is happening correctly. This setting would account for the late flashing I think - LEDBlinky loads at the correct time as commanded by HS but then takes a while to pre-load data before displaying the intro animation.

I'll check this setting on my system when I get home tonight to see whether I have somehow had that option enabled and I'll report back.

I'm gonna be hyped if it solves the problem after all this time!!

jaywv1981

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 17, 2022, 10:14:07 am
« Reply #1122 on: January 18, 2016, 11:45:23 am »
All of a sudden when I start Hyperspin, LED Blinky takes about 30 seconds to start.  Seems like it was instant before.  Is there a certain setting that delays LED Blinky's launch once Hyperspin launches?

There's an option on the MAME Config tab to "Preload MAME Data Files On Startup". If you uncheck this option the files will not be loaded until Hyperspin tells LEDBlinky that the MAME wheel is running. Most of LEDBlinky's startup delay can be attributed to the loading and parsing of the mame.xml file. Using an older (smaller) version of this file can also reduce the startup delay.

This did fix the problem...thanks very much.  But now I have a new problem.  The first few games I select from Hyperspin show the correct controls and the voice speaks the correct name, however, after that every game I choose loads the settings for Defender.  Like if I choose X-Men the voice says Defender and lights up the controls for Defender.  I have to restart Hyperspin to correct the problem but it happens again after the 3rd or 4th game I choose.  Any ideas?

bobmoo79

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 06, 2023, 09:06:46 am
« Reply #1123 on: January 19, 2016, 04:02:51 am »
Ignore me, I'm a pleb.
My hyperspin installation was pointing to the wrong version of ledblinky (my old one).....
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 04:16:39 pm by bobmoo79 »

Hutt

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 31, 2022, 11:02:48 am
  • I like eggs.
« Reply #1124 on: January 19, 2016, 03:03:07 pm »
Where can I download different voices for the LEDBlinky speech?

Hutt

• Offline Offline
  • I like eggs.
« Reply #1125 on: January 19, 2016, 04:05:37 pm »
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:22:26 pm by Hutt »

newoski

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1126 on: January 19, 2016, 04:12:27 pm »

What operating system are you running?

Hutt

• Offline Offline
  • I like eggs.
« Reply #1127 on: January 19, 2016, 04:17:15 pm »

What operating system are you running?

Win7

Hutt

• Offline Offline
  • I like eggs.
« Reply #1128 on: January 21, 2016, 03:47:07 pm »
newoski?

newoski

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1129 on: January 21, 2016, 03:54:53 pm »
I spent a lot of time looking into this and found a lot of voices that DIDN'T work. That said, these are the only ones that I've found that work on Windows 7. I've only tested Brian -- he works really well. I would assume the others would work just as well. Yes, they're $45. No, I don't have any other solutions

http://www.text2go.com/purchasing.aspx

technabob

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 21, 2016, 06:56:12 pm
LED Blinky: Not lighting up MAME Game buttons on new computer
« Reply #1130 on: January 21, 2016, 06:55:25 pm »
I just upgraded the PC in my Arcade machine to a new system that's running Windows 10. Since the upgrade to the new machine, my LEDBlinky no longer illuminates the proper buttons for MAME games. I've got colors.ini set up and have pointed to that file, but the only thing I can get to light up is the Coin and Start buttons. The wiring is fine, and I can light up all buttons using an animation, but I prefer to have the specific game buttons illuminated.

Any ideas?

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:15:11 am
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1131 on: January 21, 2016, 07:06:08 pm »
This did fix the problem...thanks very much.  But now I have a new problem.  The first few games I select from Hyperspin show the correct controls and the voice speaks the correct name, however, after that every game I choose loads the settings for Defender.  Like if I choose X-Men the voice says Defender and lights up the controls for Defender.  I have to restart Hyperspin to correct the problem but it happens again after the 3rd or 4th game I choose.  Any ideas?

Very strange - seems unlikely that LEDBlinky is causing this behavior but if you turn on the Debug Log option, run HS and some games until the problem occurs, then email me the Debug.ZIP file, I'll take a look.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Re: LED Blinky: Not lighting up MAME Game buttons on new computer
« Reply #1132 on: January 21, 2016, 10:21:41 pm »
I just upgraded the PC in my Arcade machine to a new system that's running Windows 10. Since the upgrade to the new machine, my LEDBlinky no longer illuminates the proper buttons for MAME games. I've got colors.ini set up and have pointed to that file, but the only thing I can get to light up is the Coin and Start buttons. The wiring is fine, and I can light up all buttons using an animation, but I prefer to have the specific game buttons illuminated.

Any ideas?

Try running the LEDBlinky Troubleshooting app and see if it finds any problems. If that doesn't help, email me the debug.ZIP file and I'll take a look.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Ginsonic

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2023, 12:56:04 pm
  • Arcade enthusiast !
« Reply #1133 on: January 22, 2016, 02:31:21 am »
Hi Arzoo,

I have a question regarding PinballX integration: When I choose to display "All tables" and I change the table list (keys left and right shift) the "FE list change animation" is triggered correctly.
When I restrict the selection to e.g. "Future Pinball tables" (table group), the list change animation does not work anymore.
Is that a PinballX or a LedBlinky issue ?

EDIT:
I just read the manual entry:

Note: This feature may not be fully supported by every front-end. For example, some front-ends may only play the list change animation when switching emulators, but not for game lists or category lists

Question answered  ;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:36:17 am by Ginsonic »

Hutt

• Offline Offline
  • I like eggs.
« Reply #1134 on: January 29, 2016, 10:12:38 pm »
When I boot HS LEDBlinky will start the FEActive animation.
Once I start scrolling through the emulators the FE Active animation stops and player 1 coin and start buttons light up.... and will stay lit for about 30 seconds of inactivity before the FE Active animation starts again. Once I start scrolling again the FEActive animation will kick in again... when I select an emulator like MAME it will light the proper controls and colors... although when I first select an emulator to browse the FEActive keeps running until I scroll one game.... then the game lights will start.
So how do I keep the FEActive animation going while scrolling through emulators or set select buttons to light up while doing so...including the buttons set up as mouse buttons... see below...

Also how do I get LEDBlinky Controls Editor to select mouse buttons? I have 2 buttons on my CP that act as left and right mouse buttons.
I want these lit but when I go for example to program lights for a game or emulator I can select these buttons as 'test RGB LED' and they will light up but on top on the 'control' drop down there is nothing indicating a mouse button... so I just select something at random and that doesn't work.

I've attached the LED debug from my last run.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1135 on: January 30, 2016, 11:59:53 am »
Once I start scrolling through the emulators the FE Active animation stops and player 1 coin and start buttons light up.... and will stay lit for about 30 seconds of inactivity before the FE Active animation starts again. Once I start scrolling again the FEActive animation will kick in again... when I select an emulator like MAME it will light the proper controls and colors... although when I first select an emulator to browse the FEActive keeps running until I scroll one game.... then the game lights will start.
So how do I keep the FEActive animation going while scrolling through emulators or set select buttons to light up while doing so...including the buttons set up as mouse buttons... see below...

Also how do I get LEDBlinky Controls Editor to select mouse buttons? I have 2 buttons on my CP that act as left and right mouse buttons.
I want these lit but when I go for example to program lights for a game or emulator I can select these buttons as 'test RGB LED' and they will light up but on top on the 'control' drop down there is nothing indicating a mouse button... so I just select something at random and that doesn't work.

Hey Hutt - I looked at your settings (from debug) and you have the Demo mode set to 30 seconds. So when you stop scrolling the current game's buttons will light for 30 seconds and then the FE Active animation will start again. For games/emulators that don't have any controls defined only the start and coin button light up. Using the controls editor you can define individual or default control setups and then those buttons will light up. The first time you switch to a new list (wheel), the demo mode does not kick in for the first game - this is by design.

For your mouse buttons I'm not sure if you're looking to light them while playing a specific game, all games, or when the FE is active - can you elaborate?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Hutt

• Offline Offline
  • I like eggs.
« Reply #1136 on: January 30, 2016, 03:15:40 pm »

Hey Hutt - I looked at your settings (from debug) and you have the Demo mode set to 30 seconds. So when you stop scrolling the current game's buttons will light for 30 seconds and then the FE Active animation will start again. For games/emulators that don't have any controls defined only the start and coin button light up. Using the controls editor you can define individual or default control setups and then those buttons will light up. The first time you switch to a new list (wheel), the demo mode does not kick in for the first game - this is by design.

For your mouse buttons I'm not sure if you're looking to light them while playing a specific game, all games, or when the FE is active - can you elaborate?

Let me try this again... I don't think I worded that clearly enough.
When I select an emulator the buttons are fine... they light up and stay lit for 30 seconds like you say then the FEActive starts again until I continue to scroll through games.

I'm referring the emulator wheel not the games wheel.
So when I'm scrolling through MAME, Commodore 64, Daphne etc.... that is when the player 1 coin and start buttons are the only ones lit....
So when I am scrolling to choose an emulator the FEActive animation stops and those 2 buttons light by themselves.... until I select an emulator or pause for 30 seconds and then FEActive will start again.

I don't know what setting to change to make something different happen here....

As for the mouse buttons it could actually be during any of those circumstances.... It just doesn't seem to want to light them no matter what I do... but they do work... they flash with the animations or if I selected a color for 'all inactive' buttons.

Hopefully I was more clear this time....

Hutt

• Offline Offline
  • I like eggs.
« Reply #1137 on: January 30, 2016, 04:18:21 pm »
Ok, here is another question...
Mame games all display the appropriate colors using the .ini file...
However I would also like to have controls like pause and exit lit up. How I can make these light up for all games in addition to the game lights?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1138 on: January 30, 2016, 06:13:49 pm »
Ok, here is another question...
Mame games all display the appropriate colors using the .ini file...
However I would also like to have controls like pause and exit lit up. How I can make these light up for all games in addition to the game lights?

See this support link: http://ledblinky.net/Support.htm#LightMAMEUI
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1139 on: January 30, 2016, 06:34:50 pm »
I'm referring the emulator wheel not the games wheel.
So when I'm scrolling through MAME, Commodore 64, Daphne etc.... that is when the player 1 coin and start buttons are the only ones lit....
So when I am scrolling to choose an emulator the FEActive animation stops and those 2 buttons light by themselves.... until I select an emulator or pause for 30 seconds and then FEActive will start again.

I don't know what setting to change to make something different happen here....

As for the mouse buttons it could actually be during any of those circumstances.... It just doesn't seem to want to light them no matter what I do... but they do work... they flash with the animations or if I selected a color for 'all inactive' buttons.

Hopefully I was more clear this time....

LEDBlinky was never designed to handle a list of Emulators but you should be able to disable the Start and Coin buttons for that list - here's how:
When HS switches to the wheel of emulators it is passing a "FE List" command to LEDBlinky with the name of the wheel. Using the Controls Editor - Import Unknown Game menu, you should see the name of the emulator wheel listed. Select it and when prompted to create a Default Control Group click Yes. Change the Number of Players to 2 (because you want to stop P1 and P2 Start and Coin buttons from lighting). Then on the Player 1 tab, add two new controls; one for Start and one for Coin. For each of those controls set the correct Input Code for the port(s) that are lighting up and set the Color/Intensity to zero (0). Repeat for Player 2. I think this should do the trick.

Lighting the mouse buttons when the FE is active can't be done because you've selected to use the FE Active animation. Lighting the mouse buttons when playing a MAME game should be working as long as you have the correct ports assigned to the MOUSECODE_x_BUTTONx input code (from the Generate LEDBlinky Input Map app). Lighting the mouse buttons when playing any other emulator requires creating default or game specific control groups (using the Controls Editor) for each emulator and assigning the MOUSECODE_x_BUTTONx input code. Hope this makes sense.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

newoski

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1140 on: January 30, 2016, 06:42:12 pm »
My understanding is that the ControlsEditors / LEDBlinkyControls.xml overrides the data from the controls.ini and colors.ini. If that is the case, then I have identified a bug.

If a game does not exist in the colors.ini, than no matter what I define in the ControlsEditor, Blinky refuses to light my Player 2 Coin/Start buttons any color other than white.

Recreate the problem:

1. Import MAME game 20pacgal

2. Change P1 + P2 Coin & Start to Yellow and then check the Alternating box

3. Save

4. CMD ledblinky 20pacgal

It lights the P1 start/coin yellow but lights P2 coin/start white

5. Now open your colors.ini and copy/paste the following into the bottom:

[20pacgal]
P1_COIN=Yellow
P1_START=Yellow
P2_COIN=Yellow
P2_START=Yellow

6. CMD ledblinky 20pacgal

It lights the P1 and P2 coin/start yellow, as desired

Again, my understanding is that the ControlsEditor data should supersede everything else. Is this a bug?

« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:18:33 pm by newoski »

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1141 on: January 30, 2016, 08:08:33 pm »
My understanding is that the ControlsEditors / LEDBlinkyControls.xml overrides the data from the controls.ini and colors.ini. If that is the case, then I have identified a bug.

If a game does not exist in the colors.ini, than no matter what I define in the ControlsEditor, Blinky refuses to light my Player 2 Coin/Start buttons any color other than white.

Recreate the problem:

3. Save

[20pacgal]
P1_COIN=Yellow
P1_START=Yellow
P2_COIN=Yellow
P2_START=Yellow

Again, my understanding is that the ControlsEditor data should supersede everything else. Is this a bug?

Got your email on this. I'll have to do some testing but I'm guessing it has something to do with the "Alternating" option. I'll get back to you with an answer.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

newoski

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1142 on: January 30, 2016, 08:24:06 pm »

Recreate the problem:

3. Save

[20pacgal]
P1_COIN=Yellow
P1_START=Yellow
P2_COIN=Yellow
P2_START=Yellow

Got your email on this. I'll have to do some testing but I'm guessing it has something to do with the "Alternating" option. I'll get back to you with an answer.
Thanks!!!

Hutt

• Offline Offline
  • I like eggs.
« Reply #1143 on: January 30, 2016, 09:19:16 pm »
LEDBlinky was never designed to handle a list of Emulators but you should be able to disable the Start and Coin buttons for that list - here's how:
When HS switches to the wheel of emulators it is passing a "FE List" command to LEDBlinky with the name of the wheel. Using the Controls Editor - Import Unknown Game menu, you should see the name of the emulator wheel listed. Select it and when prompted to create a Default Control Group click Yes. Change the Number of Players to 2 (because you want to stop P1 and P2 Start and Coin buttons from lighting). Then on the Player 1 tab, add two new controls; one for Start and one for Coin. For each of those controls set the correct Input Code for the port(s) that are lighting up and set the Color/Intensity to zero (0). Repeat for Player 2. I think this should do the trick.

Lighting the mouse buttons when the FE is active can't be done because you've selected to use the FE Active animation. Lighting the mouse buttons when playing a MAME game should be working as long as you have the correct ports assigned to the MOUSECODE_x_BUTTONx input code (from the Generate LEDBlinky Input Map app). Lighting the mouse buttons when playing any other emulator requires creating default or game specific control groups (using the Controls Editor) for each emulator and assigning the MOUSECODE_x_BUTTONx input code. Hope this makes sense.

Hey that worked great and also let's me set up a custom color scheme when each emulator is selected! Awesome!!

Still an issue with the mouse though...
In Generate LEDBlinky Input Map I have the 2 mouse buttons as Mouse1Button1 and Mouse1Button2

In the controls editor here is what is happening... I have the mouse buttons lighting up fine in HS for games in Commodore 64

Commode Emulator with <default> selected
Common tab>>>new control>>>
Under available input codes I can select mouse1button1 or button2 and shoot them over to the input code box
Select my color.... but before I click ok it tells me I MUST select a 'control' from the dropdown tab at the top... even though nothing in that tab mentions a mouse... I just select something at random and it still works.

However with MAME <default>
I click a new control and go to the common tab
The new window tells me that 'Input codes are not required for MAME' and I can't select mouse1button1 or 2... so all I can do is select from the control tab on the top...
Now I can select the 'UI_Pause' and 'UI_Cancel' and this works my Pause and Exit buttons but there is nothing up there resembling a mouse button....

This is where I'm lost on what to do....

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1144 on: February 01, 2016, 03:57:16 pm »
However with MAME <default>
I click a new control and go to the common tab
The new window tells me that 'Input codes are not required for MAME' and I can't select mouse1button1 or 2... so all I can do is select from the control tab on the top...
Now I can select the 'UI_Pause' and 'UI_Cancel' and this works my Pause and Exit buttons but there is nothing up there resembling a mouse button....

This is where I'm lost on what to do....

For MAME the easiest way to light up your trackball is to use the GenLEDBlinkyInputMap app and assign TRACKBALL as an input code to the correct port(s). Then any MAME game that has a trackball for its primary control will light it up. This support link explains in more detail: http://ledblinky.net/Support.htm#LightTBJoy
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Hutt

• Offline Offline
  • I like eggs.
« Reply #1145 on: February 07, 2016, 12:39:30 pm »
*****>>>>>EDIT... I would have just deleted this post but forum doesn't do that.... figured it out right after I posted.
I recently reprogrammed that key input. What I didn't do was in my MAME settings was to change the default control to match the new input.
All is well now :-)

Hey Arzoo... most things are going smoothly with the setup but for some reason my P3B1 light isn't functioning properly.
It does not light when I am scrolling through emulators and does not light for active game buttons.

If I run the Generate LEDBlinky Input Map program it is there and programmed correctly and lights up R-G-B when I select the inputs.
In LEDBlinky Controls Editor if I select it as the 'Test RGB LED' it lights up fine.
Running Simple LED Test it works fine.

Now when I start HS and it plays my FE Active animation it does work...and it also works during the FE Quit animation.
But will not light during any activity selecting emulators or games or when running a game.

Code: [Select]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LEDBlinky v6.2.1.0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Registered To: *********************
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Event Started: FE_START
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Settings.ini ******************** BEGIN
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [VersionInfo]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Major=6
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Minor=2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Release=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Build=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [GameOptions]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LightGameControls=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GamePlayLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GamePlayAniJukeboxOnly=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GamePauseLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GamePauseSpeakControls=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] UseMameOutputs=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LightPlayerStartCoin=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartSpeakControls=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartSpeakPrimaryControls=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartSpeakStartCoin=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartSpeakName=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartStrobeName=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartSpeakText=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartStrobeText=2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AbortSpeechAnyKey=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpeakControlsPrefix=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpeakPrimaryControlsPrefix=Primary Control
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpeakStartButton=Start Game
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpeakCoinButton=Insert Coin
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartDelay=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartDelayLEDsOff=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [FEOptions]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FE=hyperspin
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LightFEControls=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] DemoGameControls=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] DemoScrollDelay=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] DemoDuration=30
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FELWAFile=Pattern07.lwax
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEScreenSaverLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEScreenSaverRandomText=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEScreenSaverRandomTextDelay=60
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEScreenSaverRandomTextBerzerkMode=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEStartLWAFile=Pattern07.lwax
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEStartLWASingleLoop=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEStartLWADuration=5
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEStartSpeakText=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEStartStrobeText=2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEQuitLWAFile=first try.lwax
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEQuitSpeakText=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEQuitStrobeText=2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FESpeakControlsKey=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEStartSpeakControls=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEListSelectedLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEButtonFlash=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FEButtonFlashSpeed=50
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] FESettingsFile=E:\Hyperspin\Settings\settings.ini
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] HLActive=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] HLExeName=RocketLauncher
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [MAMEConfig]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Colors_ini=E:\Hyperspin\LED BLinky\LEDBlinky\Colors.ini
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Mame_cfg_folder=E:\Hyperspin\Emulators\MAME\cfg
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] MameControllerFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] UseMameDefaultForOtherEmulators=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] MameOutputBufferSize=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] MameControlsFile=E:\Hyperspin\LED BLinky\LEDBlinky\controls.ini
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] MameXmlFile=E:\Hyperspin\Databases\MAME\MAME.xml
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] UseMameToTriggerGameStart=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LoadMameFilesAtStartup=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [RandomText]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Text0=Get The Intruder
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Text1=Intruder Alert!
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Text2=I detect coin in pocket.
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [Speech]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpeechRate=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpeechVolume=100
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Voice=IVONA 2 Salli - US English female voice [22kHz]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [AudioAnimation]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AudioDevice=-1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AudioInput=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SampleRate=30
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AmplitudeMultiplier=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AutoAmpMultTargetAvgLow=8
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AutoAmpMultTargetAvgHigh=14
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AutoAmpMultUpdateRate=2000
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AAMode=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AAGamePlayLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AAGamePauseLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AAFEActiveLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AAFEScreenSaverLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] AACabAttractLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] TriggerMode=2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] TriggerThreshold=25
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] TriggerFrequency=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] TriggerDeadZone=5
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] ControlFrequencyList=PAUSE|1,P2B5|2,P2B2|3,P4START|4,P2B4|5,P2B6|6,TRACKBALL2|1,P2B3|8,P4COIN|9,P4B4|10,P4B1|11,P2COIN|12,P4B3|13,P4B2|14,P2START|15,P2B1|16,EXIT|17,P1COIN|18,P1B6|19,P3B4|20,P3B2|21,P1START|22,TRACKBALL1|1,P3B3|24,P3B1|25,P3COIN|26,P1B4|27,TRACKBALL|28,P1B5|29,P3START|30,P1B1|31,P1B2|32,P1B3|33
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] ControlThresholdList=PAUSE|33,P2B5|32,P2B2|31,P4START|30,P2B4|29,P2B6|28,TRACKBALL2|24,P2B3|26,P4COIN|25,P4B4|24,P4B1|23,P2COIN|22,P4B3|21,P4B2|20,P2START|19,P2B1|18,EXIT|17,P1COIN|16,P1B6|15,P3B4|14,P3B2|13,P1START|12,TRACKBALL1|24,P3B3|10,P3B1|9,P3COIN|8,P1B4|7,TRACKBALL|6,P1B5|5,P3START|4,P1B1|3,P1B2|2,P1B3|1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LockTriggerFrequency=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LockTriggerThreshold=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Decay=4
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpectrumMode=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpectrumColor1=clBlue
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpectrumColor2=clFuchsia
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpectrumColor3=clFuchsia
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpectrumColor4=clRed
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SpectrumSingleAmpRange=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [CabLEDs]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabLEDsMode=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabLEDControllers=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabFEStartLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabFEQuitLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabFEActiveLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabFEScreenSaverLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabGameStartLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabGamePlayLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabGamePauseLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CabFEListSelectedLWAFile=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [JDR]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] UseGPWiz49=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] UseUltraStik=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] UltraStikRestrictorType=9
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] UseServoStik=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [OtherSettings]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] MaxPlayers=4
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] CocktailMode=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] RandomAniExcludeSelected=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] PreloadAudioLib=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] GameStartDelayTimeout=20
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] ButtonFlashPreventQDelay=750
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LogFile=Debug.log
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] DisplayErrorsOnExit=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] ZipDebugFiles=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LEDControllersOverride=
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] JDROverride=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] NoLEDs=0
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] SaveUnknownGames=1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Settings.ini ******************** END
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Detected LED Controllers: PL1,PL2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Mapped LED Controllers: PL1,PL2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LEDBlinkyInputMap.xml ******************** BEGIN
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [PACLED64-1]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port001=PAUSE,R,KEYCODE_P
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port002=PAUSE,G,KEYCODE_P
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port003=PAUSE,B,KEYCODE_P
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port004=P2B5,R,KEYCODE_I
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port005=P2B5,G,KEYCODE_I
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port006=P2B5,B,KEYCODE_I
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port010=P2B2,R,KEYCODE_S
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port011=P2B2,G,KEYCODE_S
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port012=P2B2,B,KEYCODE_S
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port013=P4START,R,KEYCODE_4
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port014=P4START,G,KEYCODE_4
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port015=P4START,B,KEYCODE_4
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port016=P2B4,R,KEYCODE_W
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port017=P2B4,G,KEYCODE_W
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port018=P2B4,B,KEYCODE_W
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port019=P2B6,R,KEYCODE_K
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port020=P2B6,G,KEYCODE_K
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port021=P2B6,B,KEYCODE_K
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port022=TRACKBALL2,R,TRACKBALL
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port023=TRACKBALL2,G,TRACKBALL
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port024=TRACKBALL2,B,TRACKBALL
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port025=P2B3,R,KEYCODE_9_PAD
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port026=P2B3,G,KEYCODE_9_PAD
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port027=P2B3,B,KEYCODE_9_PAD
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port028=P4COIN,R,KEYCODE_8
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port029=P4COIN,G,KEYCODE_8
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port030=P4COIN,B,KEYCODE_8
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port031=P4B4,R,KEYCODE_M
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port032=P4B4,G,KEYCODE_M
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port033=P4B4,B,KEYCODE_M
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port034=P4B1,R,KEYCODE_B
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port035=P4B1,G,KEYCODE_B
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port036=P4B1,B,KEYCODE_B
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port037=P2COIN,R,KEYCODE_6
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port038=P2COIN,G,KEYCODE_6
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port039=P2COIN,B,KEYCODE_6
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port046=P4B3,R,KEYCODE_H
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port047=P4B3,G,KEYCODE_H
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port048=P4B3,B,KEYCODE_H
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port049=P4B2,R,KEYCODE_E
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port050=P4B2,G,KEYCODE_E
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port051=P4B2,B,KEYCODE_E
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port052=P2START,R,KEYCODE_2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port053=P2START,G,KEYCODE_2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port054=P2START,B,KEYCODE_2
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port061=P2B1,R,KEYCODE_5_PAD
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port062=P2B1,G,KEYCODE_5_PAD
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port063=P2B1,B,KEYCODE_5_PAD
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] [PACLED64-2]
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port001=EXIT,R,KEYCODE_ESC
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port002=EXIT,G,KEYCODE_ESC
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port003=EXIT,B,KEYCODE_ESC
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port004=P1COIN,R,KEYCODE_5
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port005=P1COIN,G,KEYCODE_5
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port006=P1COIN,B,KEYCODE_5
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port007=P1B6,R,KEYCODE_X
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port008=P1B6,G,KEYCODE_X
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port009=P1B6,B,KEYCODE_X
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port010=P3B4,R,KEYCODE_O
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port011=P3B4,G,KEYCODE_O
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port012=P3B4,B,KEYCODE_O
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port013=P3B2,R,KEYCODE_RSHIFT
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port014=P3B2,G,KEYCODE_RSHIFT
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port015=P3B2,B,KEYCODE_RSHIFT
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port019=P1START,R,KEYCODE_1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port020=P1START,G,KEYCODE_1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port021=P1START,B,KEYCODE_1
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port022=TRACKBALL1,R,TRACKBALL
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port023=TRACKBALL1,G,TRACKBALL
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port024=TRACKBALL1,B,TRACKBALL
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port025=P3B3,R,KEYCODE_ENTER
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port026=P3B3,G,KEYCODE_ENTER
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port027=P3B3,B,KEYCODE_ENTER
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port028=P3B1,R,KEYCODE_G
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port029=P3B1,G,KEYCODE_G
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port030=P3B1,B,KEYCODE_G
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port034=P3COIN,R,KEYCODE_7
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port035=P3COIN,G,KEYCODE_7
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port036=P3COIN,B,KEYCODE_7
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port037=P1B4,R,KEYCODE_LSHIFT
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port038=P1B4,G,KEYCODE_LSHIFT
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port039=P1B4,B,KEYCODE_LSHIFT
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port043=TRACKBALL,R,TRACKBALL
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port044=TRACKBALL,G,TRACKBALL
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port045=TRACKBALL,B,TRACKBALL
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port049=P1B5,R,KEYCODE_Z
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port050=P1B5,G,KEYCODE_Z
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port051=P1B5,B,KEYCODE_Z
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port052=P3START,R,KEYCODE_3
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port053=P3START,G,KEYCODE_3
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port054=P3START,B,KEYCODE_3
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port055=P1B1,R,KEYCODE_A
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port056=P1B1,G,KEYCODE_A
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port057=P1B1,B,KEYCODE_A
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port058=P1B2,R,KEYCODE_C
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port059=P1B2,G,KEYCODE_C
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port060=P1B2,B,KEYCODE_C
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port061=P1B3,R,KEYCODE_SPACE
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port062=P1B3,G,KEYCODE_SPACE
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Port063=P1B3,B,KEYCODE_SPACE
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LEDBlinkyInputMap.xml ******************** END
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] LEDBlinkyControls.xml: v1.0 01/16/2009 15:38:09
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] 10 mame games loaded from LEDBlinkyControls.xml
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] 3 emulator games loaded from LEDBlinkyControls.xml
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Game Start Key (P1): 65
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Game Start Key (P2): 101
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Set ServoStik to 4-Way for FE.
[02/07/2016 12:27:56] Loaded LWAX File for FE Start: [Pattern07.lwax]. Run for [5] seconds.
[02/07/2016 12:28:02] Loaded LWAX File for FE Active: [Pattern07.lwax]. Start Frame: -1
[02/07/2016 12:28:02] Event Completed: FE_START
[02/07/2016 12:28:02] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~Super Nintendo Entertainment System~Main Menu].
[02/07/2016 12:28:02] Event Started: EMULATOR_SELECTED [MAME] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:02] Emulator: [MAME]
[02/07/2016 12:28:02] Controls.dat INI file Version=0.141.1, Time=2011-01-05 18:17:26, Generated by=SirPoonga
[02/07/2016 12:28:02] 1057 games loaded from controls.ini
[02/07/2016 12:28:02] 62 games loaded from Mame.xml
[02/07/2016 12:28:02] 0 clones loaded from Mame.xml
[02/07/2016 12:28:03] 1390 games loaded from Colors.ini
[02/07/2016 12:28:03] Event Completed: EMULATOR_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:03] Event Started: LIST_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:03] Event Completed: LIST_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:03] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [Super Nintendo Entertainment System] [Main Menu] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:04] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~Sony PlayStation~Main Menu].
[02/07/2016 12:28:04] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [Sony PlayStation] [Main Menu] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:04] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:06] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~Daphne~Main Menu].
[02/07/2016 12:28:06] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [Daphne] [Main Menu] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:06] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:09] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~MAME~Main Menu].
[02/07/2016 12:28:10] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [MAME] [Main Menu] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:10] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:15] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[8].
[02/07/2016 12:28:15] Event Started: LIST_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:15] Loaded LWAX File from cache for FE Active: [Pattern07.lwax]. Start Frame: 24
[02/07/2016 12:28:15] Event Completed: LIST_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:15] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[7~MAME].
[02/07/2016 12:28:15] Event Started: EMULATOR_SELECTED [MAME] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:15] Emulator: [MAME]
[02/07/2016 12:28:15] EMULATOR_SELECTED Event Completed.
[02/07/2016 12:28:17] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~gauntleg].
[02/07/2016 12:28:17] Event Started: LIST_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:17] Event Completed: LIST_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:17] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [gauntleg] [] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:20] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~gaunt2].
[02/07/2016 12:28:20] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [gaunt2] [] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:20] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:22] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~gauntdl].
[02/07/2016 12:28:22] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [gauntdl] [] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:22] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:24] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~gauntlet].
[02/07/2016 12:28:24] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [gauntlet] [] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:24] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:27] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~gauntdl].
[02/07/2016 12:28:27] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [gauntdl] [] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:27] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:31] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~gaunt2].
[02/07/2016 12:28:31] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [gaunt2] [] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:31] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:33] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~gauntleg].
[02/07/2016 12:28:33] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [gauntleg] [] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:33] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:35] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[4].
[02/07/2016 12:28:35] Event Started: GAME_QUIT
[02/07/2016 12:28:35] Loaded LWAX File from cache for FE Active: [Pattern07.lwax]. Start Frame: -1
[02/07/2016 12:28:35] No change to JDR mode for FE.
[02/07/2016 12:28:35] Event Completed: GAME_QUIT
[02/07/2016 12:28:36] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~MAME~Main Menu].
[02/07/2016 12:28:37] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [MAME] [Main Menu] []
[02/07/2016 12:28:37] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[02/07/2016 12:28:40] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[2].
[02/07/2016 12:28:40] Event Started: FE_QUIT
[02/07/2016 12:28:40] Loaded LWAX File for FE Quit: [first try.lwax]. Single loop only.
[02/07/2016 12:28:49] Event Completed: FE_QUIT
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 12:45:42 pm by Hutt »

chrisvg

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 03, 2019, 09:47:50 pm
  • Blast City fanboy!
« Reply #1146 on: March 16, 2016, 06:29:16 am »
Edit, nevermind!

I just reinstalled an earlier version of LEDBlinky (6.2.1.0) and it works perfectly.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 07:01:38 am by chrisvg »

Ginsonic

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2023, 12:56:04 pm
  • Arcade enthusiast !
« Reply #1147 on: March 16, 2016, 06:59:42 am »
@chrisvg:

Attention, your debug log contains personal information (registration data, email). It could be better to remove this  ;)

chrisvg

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 03, 2019, 09:47:50 pm
  • Blast City fanboy!
« Reply #1148 on: March 16, 2016, 07:02:26 am »
@chrisvg:

Attention, your debug log contains personal information (registration data, email). It could be better to remove this  ;)

Yeah cheers, I noticed that too! whoops!

Peper

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2016, 01:31:44 pm
  • When the lights is on it does not mean its working
« Reply #1149 on: March 16, 2016, 11:25:32 am »
Hey Arzoo

Mind my first post here cause could not see solution on this.
I have Ultimate I/O ID1 and added a PACDrive ID1

I start my topper leds with the UI/O on Windows startup bat file but both boards start up
I need to tell that only the U I/o to start and then the Pacdrive to control feedback toys

Currently i tried in red as follows but fails:
cd C:\PinballX\Plugins\LEDBlinky\
start LEDBlinky.exe IP, Pattern10.lwax
timeout /t 3

Any suggestions please?
I have build my own arcade, casino and pinball machine.

wemr97dl

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:49:48 pm
  • KEEP GOING!
« Reply #1150 on: March 24, 2016, 03:53:59 am »
I was wondering if support was added yet for the Nanoled

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1151 on: March 24, 2016, 08:11:17 am »
Hey Arzoo

Mind my first post here cause could not see solution on this.
I have Ultimate I/O ID1 and added a PACDrive ID1

I start my topper leds with the UI/O on Windows startup bat file but both boards start up
I need to tell that only the U I/o to start and then the Pacdrive to control feedback toys

Currently i tried in red as follows but fails:
cd C:\PinballX\Plugins\LEDBlinky\
start LEDBlinky.exe IP, Pattern10.lwax
timeout /t 3

Any suggestions please?
The syntax for running an animation would be LEDBlinky.exe <animation>.lwax
There's no specification for the specific controller or a timeout value. The command line options are documented in the Install and Config pdf and the readme.

LEDBlinky initializes all the configured hardware at the same time. I think you could try setting the topper controller as a "Cabinet LED" controller (Misc options tab) - that way it will run independently from the other controller.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1152 on: March 24, 2016, 08:19:42 am »
I was wondering if support was added yet for the Nanoled

Sorry but no. It is on my radar.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:11:15 am by arzoo »
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Milky

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 22, 2022, 07:57:34 pm
« Reply #1153 on: March 24, 2016, 03:53:12 pm »
Quick question, I just got the full version of LEDBlinky and I was wondering if there was a way to set it up so that the startup animation for Hyperspin will either run for the allotted time or stop on a key press?  My hope is to put the duration of the startup animation for the full length of the startup video, but if someone wants to skip the intro then it will stop the animation and light up the proper control buttons for Hyperspin?   Thanks for any help in advance!

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1154 on: March 24, 2016, 04:39:11 pm »
Quick question, I just got the full version of LEDBlinky and I was wondering if there was a way to set it up so that the startup animation for Hyperspin will either run for the allotted time or stop on a key press?  My hope is to put the duration of the startup animation for the full length of the startup video, but if someone wants to skip the intro then it will stop the animation and light up the proper control buttons for Hyperspin?   Thanks for any help in advance!

You can set the animation to run for an allotted time but there's no option to abort on key press.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

MydknyteStyrm

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 20, 2024, 12:19:41 pm
  • Makeup FX Gamer
« Reply #1155 on: March 27, 2016, 05:59:30 pm »
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I am wondering if there is a way to have just one list of controls for my setup as opposed to numerous emulators.

Right now I have my Mame broken up into categories including Puzzle, Fighter, Shooter, etc.

My Blinky control set up has each category with its set of buttons (Puzzle, Classics, Shooter.etc.)

This was extremely time consuming as there are easily 100 games in each category, and since I use ControllerRemap, using my existing cfg files wasn't an option.

What I would love to do is have one definitive list of controls for all the games on my cabinet, and have each emulate work off this one list. That way I'm not constantly copying over the same game controls, and basically losing track of what has been done or not.

Is there an existing way to have one list feed multiple HS lists?

Thanks again for any info you can provide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1156 on: March 27, 2016, 07:23:05 pm »
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I am wondering if there is a way to have just one list of controls for my setup as opposed to numerous emulators.

Right now I have my Mame broken up into categories including Puzzle, Fighter, Shooter, etc.

My Blinky control set up has each category with its set of buttons (Puzzle, Classics, Shooter.etc.)

This was extremely time consuming as there are easily 100 games in each category, and since I use ControllerRemap, using my existing cfg files wasn't an option.

What I would love to do is have one definitive list of controls for all the games on my cabinet, and have each emulate work off this one list. That way I'm not constantly copying over the same game controls, and basically losing track of what has been done or not.

Is there an existing way to have one list feed multiple HS lists?

Thanks again for any info you can provide.

If I understand correctly, you have each (mame) game category set up as a wheel in HS. LEDBlnky's Controls Editor lets you define a <default> set of controls for each emulator, and the emulators are determined by the name passed from HS to LEDBlinky. Are you looking to use the same LEDBlinky controls for all the mame wheels or different controls for each wheel?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

MydknyteStyrm

• Offline Offline
  • Makeup FX Gamer
« Reply #1157 on: March 27, 2016, 07:26:41 pm »
Exactly. I have eight categories right now in my HS setup. In Blinky I have 8 different "emulators" which are Fighter, Shooter, etc.
in theses lists I have 100 games each. Some of these games are in other lists as well, meaning I've had to copy the Rom info from one emu to another in Blinky. I want one complete list, that the eight emus can pick out of instead of creating 8 lists of controls.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1158 on: March 27, 2016, 09:59:55 pm »
Exactly. I have eight categories right now in my HS setup. In Blinky I have 8 different "emulators" which are Fighter, Shooter, etc.
in theses lists I have 100 games each. Some of these games are in other lists as well, meaning I've had to copy the Rom info from one emu to another in Blinky. I want one complete list, that the eight emus can pick out of instead of creating 8 lists of controls.

Normally you shouldn't need to define the controls for mame games (LEDBlinky uses the controls.ini, mame.xml, and <rom>.cfg files) - is there something different with your config?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

MydknyteStyrm

• Offline Offline
  • Makeup FX Gamer
« Reply #1159 on: March 28, 2016, 07:31:33 am »
Since I use ControllerRemap, I keep the cfg files empty and work off of a cfg file in the ctrlr folder of Mame.