Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Is it possible to use Pelican Light gun for MAME?  (Read 2278 times)

mamecab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2003, 10:50:16 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Is it possible to use Pelican Light gun for MAME?
« on: May 08, 2003, 10:54:12 pm »
I currently have a couple of radio shack Playstation 2 to USB adapters that work great for my PS2 controller and my Pelican Arcade fighter stick.  I am now wondering, probably doubtably, if a Pelican Pulse Cannon light gun could be used through the adapters and would work for MAME.  The gun has Guncom, Guncom2 and normal modes and is HDTV compatible.  Not sure if that means anything for use with MAME, but thought it was worth asking.  Hoping someone has tried it or thinks it might work.
Thanks.

Malachai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2014, 11:07:00 pm
Re:Is it possible to use Pelican Light gun for MAME?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 12:32:06 pm »
It's definately not going to work with a computer monitor.  You might try through TV-out, but I couldn't guarentee that would work either.  The Act Labs guns are the only ones that I'm aware of working with MAME.