Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Want to build a 160 selection wallbox replica with a single page selecting panel  (Read 2763 times)

LHUPA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2019, 01:05:09 am
I have to build with DOSCAB, a skin (replica) of a 70's 160 selection Wurlitzer FW 160 (or FW 161) prior to install it physically in a "real" wallbox of this model. - The selector of the wallbox must control all selections operations. - The 160 selections selector has letters as it follows: A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - J - K - L - M - N - P - Q - R and the DOSCAB cannot control letters "Q" and "R"! To be compatible with the selector of the wallbox, DOSCAB must control also "Q" and "R". I have built the selecting panel with a single 80 title strips (double) page and settled it to use "0", the higher letter "R" and the higher number is "9" but DOSCAB displays letters "Q" and "R" in the selection display but cannot play the entered selection! What shall I do? Wich technique I must use to make DOSCAB suitable for a single page 160 selections (all the 80 title strips on the same screen) jukebox within recognize all letters of a 160 selections project? - The skin used is "bjrock60"... Perhaps it is not appropriate and I want to know if other skin templates available for this type of projects?

Thanks!

LHUPA
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 03:24:37 am by LHUPA »

Kevin Mullins

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 01, 2021, 01:29:34 pm
    • Me on Myspace
Can't you just Add/Modify those as buttons to the control.ini ?
I think R is for Radio by default, but you could change it to KEY_R = BTN_R
Same for Q maybe -

KEY_Q = BTN_Q
KEY_R = BTN_R
Not a technician . . . . just a DIY'er.