Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Dinosaurs Live - the show  (Read 857 times)

RTSDaddy2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 03, 2014, 08:28:03 pm
  • Bees! Oh bother!
Dinosaurs Live - the show
« on: July 08, 2007, 05:55:52 am »
I'm goofy, but I had to share this with the group.

Being as how I'm usually the last to hear about stuff like this, it would not surprise me in the least if it was common knowledge....but if not, you need to check this out.  My jaw is still on the floor from having watched both videos....and it's coming to Atlanta in September!  I'm not necessarily a huge dinosaur fan, but this is just too cool!

To see the video link, click on "The Dinosaurs", the video tab, and then select either the backstage or show videos. 

http://www.dinosaurlive.com/

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 06:00:06 am by RTSDaddy2 »

AtomSmasher

• I'm happy to fly below Saint's radar
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 02, 2022, 03:50:10 am
  • I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    • Atomic-Train
Re: Dinosaurs Live - the show
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 12:00:07 pm »
I kept waiting for one of the dinosaurs to yell "Not the Mama" and hit the other one on the head with a frying pan.

bfauska

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2024, 02:41:27 pm
  • "You're not wrong Walter, you're just an @##hole!"
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 01:35:37 am »
I kept waiting for one of the dinosaurs to yell "Not the Mama" and hit the other one on the head with a frying pan.

I used to love that show. 

The Dinosaurs live show is in the Seattle area either recently or soon and we thought about taking my nephew to it  but decided he may be a bit too young.  It would be best if he continued to like dinos for a while instead of wetting his pants every time he saw one of his dino toys.  If I had a kid to take to it I would have totally enjoyed the show, I probably would have liked it anyway but it's nice to have a reason to be there sometimes.

boykster

• This thread makes my brain hurt worse than Vogon poetry....
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 25, 2021, 12:13:15 am
  • The cake is a lie!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 11:26:46 am »
I'm going to the show on the 14th of july at the Tacoma dome with the wife.  this show premiered in aussie-land and I've been waiting for it to come to the US so I was STOKED to find out they were starting in the seattle area....

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

shardian

• Saint is the evil mastermind
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 21, 2015, 03:11:31 pm
  • Friends don't let friends build frankenpanels...
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 11:38:29 am »
That looks like a pretty neat show. I watched a video of it over at Youtube. Just isn't the same on a 3" video. ;D

I don't think I will go, but one of my friends has a little boy who is CRAZY about dinosaurs.