Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: (Need) Custom MK3 CP Design  (Read 1937 times)

GIjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 09, 2011, 08:30:30 pm
  • GO JOE!!!!
(Need) Custom MK3 CP Design
« on: July 02, 2007, 11:27:56 pm »
Hey All, Looking to spruce up my UMK III Cabinet with a custom CP Overlay. The one it has now appears to be some generic conversion artwork...for a different MK game as the Run button has cheaply been added with a Label Maker.

The Cabinet is a Zoo Keeper, which always makes for great shoulder to shoulder action with a cab. that size  ;D

All I'm looking for is something with UMKIII look and feel, something similar to the Marquee or Sideart...just something Purple-ish and glowy but if you get an idea that grabs you, run with it.  My only real specifications would be the Zoo Keeper Panel Dimensions ( which I'll have to measure in a bit ) and the exclusion of Start Button graphics as mine were mounted on the front of the CP for obvious button space reasons. If anyone would be willing to take the project on, I can upload the dimensions along with a few shots of the CP as it is now. Don't know if you'd need the measurements for Joystick placement but I can include those aswell.

I was thinking something similar to

^^^^Not Quite  I have no need for the Start Buttons and any MK fan can tell you that the "Run" button is WAAAAAYYY out of place  ;)

Thanks for your time,    - Joe