Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: .67 Tecmo Bowl  (Read 897 times)

atog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 30, 2015, 04:07:36 pm
  • I'm a llama!
.67 Tecmo Bowl
« on: April 15, 2003, 03:00:52 pm »
Great great old football game.  The cabinet for this old thing was a MONSTER!  My friend actually bought one and had the bright idea of having me help him move it into his house.  My back has never been the same.  He wound up selling his house a year later and he just threw the game in with the house, he didn't want to move it again!

I loaded it up on my cab last night and of course the resolution is wacky because the game was made to work on two monitors set side by side, and now its sort of squashed to all fit on one.  My question for you guys who know is do I have any option to make it fit better on my single monitor?  I am dreaming now but a pan and scan option for games like that would be pretty sweet (although not arcade accurate of course).

Aceldamor

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 25, 2019, 05:10:51 pm
  • You know you hear the music in your head...
Re:.67 Tecmo Bowl
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2003, 10:52:22 am »
Well,

If your running mame 32 you can set the display settings to use hardware stretch to have the game stretch to fit your monitor.
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman!

_Iz-

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 16, 2024, 10:24:57 pm
  • Time to coin up!
Re:.67 Tecmo Bowl
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2003, 05:53:32 pm »
atog: unfortunately you're stuck with what you see now. Even with a multimonitor setup you can't get it to spread across the 2 monitors.