Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: CYBERPUNK PLEASE READ !!!!!!!! DUAL MONITOR SUPPORT DONE !!!!  (Read 2776 times)

yomero2k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 12, 2004, 02:28:49 pm
  • I'm a llama!
 ;D Well i finaly got to work the dual display in vj, this way i can select my media in the standar pc monitor and get fullscreen video in my tv without interuption, ie when someone moves the pages the video on the pc gets behind the selection pages and i can still see it full screen in my tv.

How?????

Get a radeon 9000 based card (ok if it's not ati) and on the overlay settings mark the box that says "theater mode" and youre done  ;D

Now, a little something i need cyber, wen you get the chance, it would be nice to user set the delay that takes for the video to come back again after changeing pages, and also interactive mode doesn't work while playing videos, and if you can a check box to disable video in main screen (so i can always see the selection list on the pc monitor and all videos play on my external monitor )

Thanks !!!!!

VMJ Team

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 09, 2007, 09:29:50 am
    • Virtual Music Jukebox
Re:CYBERPUNK PLEASE READ !!!!!!!! DUAL MONITOR SUPPORT DONE !!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 02:29:48 pm »
I will try to get ahold of a dual monitor card this weekend...from what I've been hearing from people, it sounds like dual monitor support should be fairly easy to impliment.  I'll have to play around with it personally, but from what I'm hearing....all I have to do is have video and lyrics appear in a SEPERATE window and set the left property to appear all the way to the right of the screen and it will automatically appear in the second monitor...again, I'll try to play around with it this weekend.  Since there are many different model cards...I'll be needing everyone's help in debugging this feature with their dual-monitor cards.

VMJ Team

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 09, 2007, 09:29:50 am
    • Virtual Music Jukebox
Re:CYBERPUNK PLEASE READ !!!!!!!! DUAL MONITOR SUPPORT DONE !!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 10:35:01 pm »
Virtual Music Jukebox NOW SUPPORTS DUAL MONITORS !!!

I went to circuit city cuz my PC part guy is on vacation and picked up a Raideon 9000 card...brought it home and went to install it...damn it, no AGP slot on my motherboard...it's one of those all in one integrated motherboards (video, audio, NIC, etc)...went back out...Circuit city was completely out of PCI cards...went all the way over to Best Buy and found a Raideon 7500 PCI card...installed it and everything works great...I've added support for dual monitors in VMJ and I'm still debugging...just wanted to give everyone an update on the progress...

I didn't release it yet because I'm not sure if I should release each new feature as a new build of version 3 or see what I get done over the weekend (as far as major new features) and release a version 4 beta first thing next week???  Your thoughts???