Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Project Arcade marquee & bezel dimensions  (Read 11574 times)

greaser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2007, 06:28:21 pm
Project Arcade marquee & bezel dimensions
« on: July 07, 2006, 04:09:26 pm »
Hey there. It's me again. I have been searching through the project Arcade book and CD but cannot seem to find the dimensions for the marquee. I want to buy a marquee from classicarcadegrafix.com and they of course require the demensions. I plan on building the cabinet to the exact specs in the plans. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the dimensions are for the marquee. I also would like to buy a bezel for the cabinet from the same website. If you remember I'm using a TV for the monitor. Any tips on this as well?

greaser

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2007, 06:28:21 pm
Re: Project Arcade marquee & bezel dimensions
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 04:15:44 pm »
I must add that construction of the cabinet itself has not begun yet. I'm just trying to gather together parts here and there. Any help would be appreciated.

Spyridon

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2021, 02:47:05 pm
Re: Project Arcade marquee & bezel dimensions
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 12:59:33 pm »
Well, it's been over a year and no one responded to this message.  Guess that doesn't bode well for me asking again?

Anyway, this is the exact spot I'm at.  I'm trying to get everything ordered but I don't see anywhere in the book where it has the dimensions of the marquee.  Can anyone provide this?  If not, I guess once I get it built, I can measure, but it would be nice to get it done in advance.

Thanks!
My current collection:  Arkanoid^3, Asteroids Deluxe, Centipede, Donkey Kong w/DIIK, Frenzy w/Berzerk multi, Galaga, Galaxian, Gyruss, Mappy,  Missile Command, Multi-Williams, O'Boyles Arcade (Mame), Pac-man,  Sinistar, Star Wars, Tempest, War Gods

ChicagoDave

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 18, 2023, 11:08:23 am
    • Dave's Website
Homer Simpson:
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems."