Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Another T-2 question....  (Read 1075 times)

divemaster127

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 02, 2018, 08:05:08 pm
  • My webstore is arcadeemulator.net
    • arcadeemulator.net
Another T-2 question....
« on: July 06, 2006, 04:05:06 pm »
Hey guys another quick question, the balls for the pinball shipped in a bag, what is the best way to install in the machine
thanks
dm
I carry both ultimarc & happ items, all brand new & I ship from the united states. My online store is ARCADEEMULATOR.NET, pm if I can help in anyway.

grantspain

• I personally prefer "bog trotter"
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 05:44:40 pm
Re: Another T-2 question....
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 04:37:42 pm »
ehm!this may sound strange but remove the playfield glass(very careful it has a tendency to shatter) and drop the balls in,and hey presto it should work.btw you have bought a fantastic pinball,one of the classics,i hope you enjoy it

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 04:43:46 pm »
not to sound stupid to remove the glass across the front of the pin there is a metal bar that acts like it will flip up is does that allow the glass to slide down, i wish this came with a service Manuel.
thanks
dm
I carry both ultimarc & happ items, all brand new & I ship from the united states. My online store is ARCADEEMULATOR.NET, pm if I can help in anyway.

grantspain

• I personally prefer "bog trotter"
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 05:44:40 pm
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 04:53:32 pm »
you have a metal plate at the front of the glass,when you open the door you will find a lever on the right hand side that pulls to the left(usually with a bit of yellow sleeving on it)then lift the bracket upwards,this will enable you to remove the glass retaining bracket(the reverse to put back on),then slide the glass out whilst supporting it by the sides otherwise it will shatter(there again you can slide it back just a little so you can drop the balls in at the top)and then happy gaming,t2 was the first pinball i ever worked on,oh happy days of youth when i had hair!!!!!

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 08:26:27 pm »
thanks for the help I got the balls in & have been plaything, if you dont mind me asking do you know how to set the machine to display english right now everything is in french
thanks
dm