Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: XBCD Driver compatibility question...  (Read 887 times)

struby

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2007, 08:42:05 pm
XBCD Driver compatibility question...
« on: March 29, 2006, 09:10:50 pm »
I have 4 pelican real arcade joysticks, and i am trying to get the xbcd driver to work with them, but...

When I install the driver, and plug in the device, it recognizes the device and installs an HID Complient Controller Driver automatically, without bringing up a window, how can I get them to install, do I need to mess with the ID Vendor and ID Product, and how would I find that info for my joysticks?

BurningDog

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2006, 10:51:02 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: XBCD Driver compatibility question...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 07:55:42 am »
That should be all you have to do to install them (assuming they work just like a standard xbox controller).  Open the XBCD setup utility from the start menu or from the joystick control panel and test them.

If they're not working, post on the XBCD development board.

struby

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2007, 08:42:05 pm
Re: XBCD Driver compatibility question...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 05:32:38 pm »
Thanks for the help.
I pretty much decided to take the buttons joysticks and microswitches out of them and go with an Ipac, but still, thanks.