Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: shame  (Read 60584 times)

Harpal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2006, 12:02:22 pm
  • I'VE STARTED BUILDING MY FIRST MINI ARCADE!!!
    • 3D-ARCADE at MAMEWORLD
shame
« on: March 18, 2006, 09:37:22 pm »
i dont belive the nerve this forum has to take the totalpiss out of the fact, my uncle wareouse was robbed, what do you think it was some kind ofjoke,
anyway i went away onholiday for only 2  bloody week and look at how things change, i was using aprivate courier which am not sure what has happened with the parcels, once he came and took them , i did really bother to look into it much, just thought it will  get there, anyway i dont belive you all would  think i would try it for afew  hundreddollars  come  on  what you think i am,  and  other thing, you guys who did  do  a paypal dispute should have known that i am not around as you would have been refunded straight away,  plus as you know i never even replied to any of them AS I WASNT HERE!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
---------2006-----------

Harpal

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2006, 12:02:22 pm
  • I'VE STARTED BUILDING MY FIRST MINI ARCADE!!!
    • 3D-ARCADE at MAMEWORLD
Re: shame
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 09:43:03 pm »
just one more thing for the way you guys have acted, i will not refund you till  i get a you say sorry it is up too you,
if you say sorry i will  happliy refund you....
and if you think that paypal will  refund you any way i do have the invoice so all i need to do is fax  those to paypal and as i am a protected selleryou wont get a penny back...
so it is up  to you....
sorry for  or money back or nothing even though i know the courier company went bankrut so really good chances non  of the parcel  were sent, i will  still do this.........
and really i dont give a ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- about  money really dont, you really do need to come and see  how i live before you can ever say that, yes open welcome to any one from the uk to come and take atour of my house and see  my uncles  warehouse and  then you can say what you like....
sorry to say but you all  are bloody ---daisies---
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
---------2006-----------

mccoy178

• It's hard to work with a straight jacket on
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2021, 10:23:42 am
  • Go Bucks!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 11:04:26 pm »
I wouldn't have that as an open invite.  Someone might make a daisy out of you.  Oh yeah, I'm sorry you're inconsiderate.  Please give me my posts back now please as I don't feel it was worth the waste of time.

vader

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 23, 2022, 12:22:08 pm
  • I can't breathe in this thing !!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 11:26:09 pm »
Harpal,

How can you honestly be mad at these people who responded negatively about you.  I for one did not do any business with you, but if I had, I would definitely expect some clarification on a roughly daily basis as to were my product is that I have already paid for and have not received.  If you would have just popped in and kept the channels open for people, I'm sure everyone would have given you a fair amount of time to rectify any problems you had.  When someone doesn't receive product and someone else disappears off the face of the earth, people tend to think they got screwed.  You should be the one apologizing for your untimely replies and not refusing refunds to people that want them and don't say their sorry.

Tim

hypernova

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 25, 2016, 12:52:48 pm
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 11:28:26 pm »
i will not refund you till  i get a you say sorry it is up too you,

I'm pretty sure that's not the way the business world works. ::)

i dont belive you all would  think i would try it for afew  hundreddollars

Judging from everyone's complaints, seems it should be a bit higher than that.

i know the courier company went bankrut so really good chances non  of the parcel  were sent, i will  still do this.........

How convenient.  Just when you went on vacation, er, I'm sorry, "holiday" whatever that is.  Which you chose to do shortly after quite a robbery at your uncle's warehouse. ???

By the way, who is the courier company?  Just six minutes prior, you claim to not have known what happened to the packages.  That you just assumed that the courier would get them there.  Six minutes later, (it was 9:43 here) when you posted, you write the courier went under.  Not sure what time it is there, but it's gotta be in the a.m.  Since when does a bankrupt company answer calls in the middle of the night?  Seems if you knew they were bankrupt in the first place, you'd have written that in the first post.

what do you think it was some kind ofjoke,

Seems to be the general consensus...
I'll exercise patience when you stop exercising stupidity.
My zazzle page.  I've created T-shirts!

pointdablame

• I think Drew is behind this conspiracy...
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 09, 2023, 09:11:07 pm
  • Saint and Woogie let me back in!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 01:28:00 am »
So let's see....

- you come on here as a relative newcomer with tons of high-demand products for low prices
- People buy from you with a wary attitude that is mentioned numerous times
- You "ship" some stuff but no one gets anything
- You have your warehouse robbed
- You then go on vacation.. because... LOGICALLY, that's just what you do after you've been robbed
- You leave all your customers in the dark and don't respond to them in two weeks
- And oh yeah.. the shipping company you used conveniently went bankrupt while you were gone? Wow.. what a coincidence
- You come back to ---smurfette--- at people and tell them you WON'T refund them, and you DEMAND apologies?!!?!

Holy ---steaming pile of meadow muffin---, are you a massive --cream-filled twinkie--.  I'm sorry, but you have absolutely ZERO tact, and even less business etchic.  I keep people in the loop when I sell $10 games.. .you sure as hell should let people know what's going on when you're shipping things.... especially after telling them some stuff was stolen.  You don't go on vacation.  And you can't demand an apology.

If anything, YOU should be apologizing to THEM... profusely... and repeatedly.  Refund or ship these items, and then go sulk somewhere and don't scam people on here again.

I stood out of this whole situation hoping that it was a misunderstanding.. hoping you'd somehow come back and make things right.  But it's clear you're just a huge ass.  For shame.
first off your and idiot

Man I love the internet, haha.

RxBrad

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 31, 2023, 12:41:00 pm
  • I like burritos.
    • bit.ly/1GDVYUu
    • RxBrad.com
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 02:20:56 am »
Holy ---Cleveland steamer---, are you a massive --cream-filled twinkie--.

Amen, brother.  Even a newbie like me can see it.

rlemmon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 06, 2022, 02:54:46 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 03:19:50 am »
I have no stake in this deal as i didn't buy anything from you harpal, But what you have said in this post has honestly made me sick.

So let me get this straight. These people bought things from you in good faith. Then you disappear for weeks with know word to your customers. Then you have the balls to come around crying because people are pissed at you and your your responce is :

" i will not refund you till  i get a you say sorry"    and   " if you think that paypal will  refund you any way i do have the invoice so all i need to do is fax  those to paypal and as i am a protected selleryou wont get a penny back"

Those statements alone prove what an ass hole you are . Regardless of what your circumstances are These people bought things from you in good faith. I don't care if it was a $5.00 or $1000.00 order you owe these people these things and your acting like a child.

Any honest person would be doing anything and everything within there power to apologise to these people and make things right. Instead you Tell them to apologise to you , when you are the one who should be apologising to them.

You threaten to screw them if they don't say sorry to you, What are you an idiot or just an incredibly arrogant ass hole ?  You need to stop your whining, put down your purse, be a man and MAKE THINGS RIGHT WITH THE PEOPLE YOU OWE !

grantspain

• I personally prefer "bog trotter"
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:53:20 am
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 04:32:53 am »
Harpal,when you originally posted the fact that your unit had been broken into many people on this forum rallied round,in support either verbal or to keep an eye out for the goods coming up for sale.I felt very sorry for you,especially your cabs getting damaged-I am afraid you have shown naivity in business by going on holiday during this situation,you were probably unaware of any problems but you should have left someone who could contact you in charge of your e-mail at least.I don't think anyone should apologise,including yourself-JUST sort everything out to everyone's satisfaction,I am sure we are all friends here,lets just get on with it ;)

Harry Potter

• Smite-bait
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 09, 2018, 04:45:32 am
  • Sober until banned. Can post but still can't read.
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 05:20:30 am »
Harpal, I believe it's actually a criminal offence to keep money for products which were not delivered.

I think they call that stealing.  ::)

Also, I don't think your demands for apology would justify you in not giving the people a refund. Try it in court and see if the judge buys it. And if he does, go on vacation and tell him it was stolen.  ;D

Folks, I believe Harpal should receive the crown of dried turds for becoming King asshat of the year.
Now in a tasty new flavour.

spriggy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2024, 09:45:27 pm
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 06:09:13 am »
just one more thing for the way you guys have acted, i will not refund you till  i get a you say sorry it is up too you,
if you say sorry i will  happliy refund you....
??? :-\ ::)
"Once a Knight, always a Knight.   Twice a night.. and your doing alright!!" ::)

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 26, 2021, 11:34:03 pm
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 06:30:04 am »
If I say sorry on behalf of somebody else can I have their money?

Living the delusional lifestyle.

Harry Potter

• Smite-bait
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2006, 09:26:31 am »
Where's soapboy? Shouldn't he be here threatening to bash Harpal's head in with his skateboard?  ???

missioncontrol

• MC-Retro says Wot!
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 23, 2021, 12:53:30 pm
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 11:18:11 am »
Where's soapboy? Shouldn't he be here threatening to bash Harpal's head in with his skateboard?  ???

maybe they kissed and made up....

Harry Potter

• Smite-bait
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2006, 12:07:50 pm »
i really needed that image in my head right about now  :-X

hypernova

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 25, 2016, 12:52:48 pm
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 02:04:32 pm »
Damn it!  Nothing's happening, just like the other thread!  I didn't pay nothing to see nothing happen! :P

In the words of Mills Lane, "Let's get it on! >:( ;D
I'll exercise patience when you stop exercising stupidity.
My zazzle page.  I've created T-shirts!

missioncontrol

• MC-Retro says Wot!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2006, 02:13:45 pm »
it saddens me to see this thread inactive

fight...fight, yeah...yeah fight arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 02:15:58 pm by missioncontrol »

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2006, 02:56:19 pm »
HEY LIAR WHY DIDN'T YOU E-MAIL PEOPLE TO TELL THEM YOU WERE GOING ON HOLIDAY IF THEY HAD ANY QUESTIONS GET BACK TO YOU AFTER THAT?

Oops.  I called you a liar.  I guess that's what you call someone who's trying to buy himself more time or sucker in another fool. 

NOBODY who states they were robbed and then goes on vacation (at the very least, you guys should give him a break on that - perhaps he had high dollar non-refundable tickets - although why a liar would have those, I don't know) AT LEAST NO ONE WHO IS AN HONEST AND SMART BUSINESSMAN, does such suspicious things without telling people who have given you money that you will be unavailable for about 2 weeks.

You DID know how long your "vacation" was before you left, right?

HAVE I CALLED YOU A LIAR YET?

How can you stand there with your pants ablaze and say it's unreasonable to suspect foul play on your part, liar?

Seeing as how I have no horse in this race, it was very easy for me to remain impartial, heck, I even am willing to give your lying arse a pass on the "still went on holiday", but for you to NOT notify ANYONE of what's going on, OTHER than to tell us "I gots teh robebed", that's the shady telltale signs of a liar.

I've got an idea that's guaranteed to have apologies FLOODING these threads calling you anything like a LIAR, crook, and all-around shady businessman.  Post ALL of  the following documents a LIAR wouldn't have:

1 - The police report of your break-in
2 - The bill for shipping with "Phantom Shipping, LLC"
3 - The bill for Phantom Resorts Holidays, LLC"

I think the shipping company and the holiday booking company operate out of the same shed of misinformation called "your head".

Have I called you a liar yet?

You'll need a chemical bath to rid yourself of the STINK of dishonesty.

Post your documents and I'll change from calling you a liar to the most honest man who is walking the face of the Earth.  Otherwise, I'll resort to printing your lies here and wiping my arse with them, since your lies don't hurt me in any way, shape, or form.

Liar!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 03:04:21 pm by DrewKaree »
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

mr.Curmudgeon

• It's going to hurt your brain. A lot.
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 11, 2021, 07:15:49 pm
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2006, 06:10:43 pm »
So, you don't believe him?

mrC

SOAPboy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 01, 2009, 03:36:12 am
  • ..::GeeK::..
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 06:38:14 pm »
Uh dude.. ive been really good about this whole thing..

Ive waited, and waited, last response from you was a ---smurfing--- copy and paste PM that you sent a dozen other people. You owe me 200 bucks.. or 2 360s, your choice..

Vacation? Well, since your mobile DONT WORK, its hard to get ahold of you to figure this all out.. You said you would provide recepits? ive seen none..

Simple, you owe me 200 bucks, pay up..

Prove to me your not a crook, and ill give you a sorry.. Its up to YOU to prove to US that you didnt scam us..

mccoy178

• Offline Offline
  • Go Bucks!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2006, 06:57:56 pm »
200 bucks.. or 2 360s.  Something about that price doesn't seem fishy? ::)

SOAPboy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 01, 2009, 03:36:12 am
  • ..::GeeK::..
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 07:04:39 pm »
200 bucks.. or 2 360s.  Something about that price doesn't seem fishy? ::)

They were unworking.. 1 was flakey and worked SOMETIMES, the other didnt work at all..

jbox

• BYOAC Poet Laureate
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 30, 2007, 08:00:54 am
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 07:10:27 pm »
In that case I will be happy to ship anyone who is interested a p-p-p-powerbook for $100 each. :D
Done. SLATFATF.

JackTucky

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 04, 2021, 12:00:58 pm
  • Soon I will post that I am a triathalete
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2006, 07:16:34 pm »
The shipping company went bankrupt?  Who ships UK to USA?  Fedex, UPS, the queens postal service?

Those pants are on fire.  And you stink.  And you're ugly.

Jacktucky
Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.

kenmelk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 08, 2008, 09:39:13 am
  • We live "In a world of PURE imagination"
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2006, 07:35:17 pm »
McCoy, I love the pics in your signature!  That freaking cracks me up!  Now to HARPAL, I gave you the benefit of the doubt SEVERAL times, i I pm'd you SEVERAL times, and i too got the same response everyone got, the copy and paste bull $hit!  Now you want me to appologize??  You are out of your WANKER MIND!!  you could have said "Hey i am going on vacation talk to you then" but NOOOOOO, you disappear!!  You could have sent the receipt and tracking numbers but NOOOOOO, you disappear!!  You could have sent the stuff to everyone, but NOOOOO you RIP THEM OFF!!  And now the shipping company goes belly up????  How about posting the name of that shipping company, NOOOOOO you will not do that either, because you are FULL OF S%IT!!!!!!!  I cannot believe you are even showing an attitude here!  Give me a break, NO ONE was more patient and willing to wait then i was, and you screwed me and others, DO NOT THINK this will go unpunished...

LIARS and CROOKS ALWAYS get theirs in the end...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 07:37:17 pm by kenmelk »
GALAGA...a way of life!

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 09:07:22 pm »
So, you don't believe him?

mrC

I believe he posted on this message board.

That's about the extent.

Kinda hard to trust someone with flaming pants.  That's like a sign or sumpin'
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

missioncontrol

• MC-Retro says Wot!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 11:47:46 pm »
I still want to know if that is a picture of him in that avatar....

RxBrad

• Offline Offline
  • I like burritos.
    • bit.ly/1GDVYUu
    • RxBrad.com
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2006, 06:17:30 am »
I don't know what makes me more nauseous.  The fact that he screwed everyone, or this webpage.

http://candice-harpal.tripod.com

Jabba

• D-Hutt
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 16, 2020, 02:17:20 pm
  • I find your lack of faith...disturbing...
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2006, 07:28:53 am »
^

Thats creepy! Think he's holding her hostage?
Vids:  Home built MAME machine, Crystal Castles. Arkanoid
Pins:   Williams Aztec (working). Stern Nugent (not working...yet), Williams Phoenix (major not working, missing parts.... )

Always on the lookout for buying 90's game with Ramps that need work...

NinjaEpisode

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 16, 2019, 06:47:45 pm
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2006, 07:29:10 am »
I don't know what makes me more nauseous.  The fact that he screwed everyone, or this webpage.

thanks, now I'm not hungry for breakfast anymore.

Goz

• KOTA
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2020, 02:23:18 am
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2006, 08:50:17 am »
With the posting of this thread Harpal you have lost any credibility with this community. You are holding peoples money hostage by your own admission. I haven't done any business with you and I wont based on how you treat the customer. I can accept the fact that you went on holiday and didn't have the common courtesy of informing people you have open business with that you wont be available. But to then demmand appologies for your pooch screw. You are either in the need of a full frontal labotomy or have extremely large testicles. I'm leaning towards option 1 of course as being more likely.

You give sellers a bad name.

-Goz

grantspain

• I personally prefer "bog trotter"
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:53:20 am
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2006, 08:54:59 am »
Anyone get anything sorted with Harpal yet?

missioncontrol

• MC-Retro says Wot!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2006, 09:10:08 am »
that link was scary

Goz

• KOTA
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2020, 02:23:18 am
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2006, 09:25:37 am »
that link was scary

Harpal Tunnel Syndrome?

RxBrad

• Offline Offline
  • I like burritos.
    • bit.ly/1GDVYUu
    • RxBrad.com
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2006, 09:51:51 am »
that link was scary

I've been Googling (stalking?) him a bit more this morning.

Funny how he'd left all the BYOACers in the dark regarding their sales, yet he's been pretty active in other Buy/Sell forums.
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.html?userid=9752

Also, this one's kind of funny.  Apparently, he sold a laptop to someone on eBay.  But instead of shipping the laptop, he sent the buyer a laptop case with a brick in it.
http://forums.ebay.co.uk/thread.jspa?threadID=200318929&tstart=0&mod=1141837717073

EDIT: Removed the search terms I actually used.  One of the results was well beyond NSFW.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 10:12:58 am by RxBrad »

mccoy178

• Offline Offline
  • Go Bucks!
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2006, 10:45:41 am »

GGKoul

• Cheesecake Apprentice
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2019, 05:47:30 pm
  • I was once a big man!! -4700 posts later...
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2006, 10:53:29 am »

<<---------- Move along nothing to see here...

GGKoul

• Cheesecake Apprentice
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2019, 05:47:30 pm
  • I was once a big man!! -4700 posts later...
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2006, 10:59:11 am »

mr.Curmudgeon

• It's going to hurt your brain. A lot.
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 11, 2021, 07:15:49 pm
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2006, 11:12:42 am »

What's the lesson here? Caveat Emptor.

mrC

Harry Potter

• Smite-bait
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2006, 11:15:12 am »
See Harpal, that's what you should have said. Everyone would have understood then.  :)