Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS in MN: My arcade projects (Showcase cabinet, Gyruss, NBA Maximum Hangtime)  (Read 1975 times)

APFelon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 08:10:35 pm
I am selling three cabinets. Working full time and three kids seriously cuts in to my project time, so I am letting these go.

SOLD. THANKS!*** I have a complete Showcase cabinet with monitor. CP is configured for a Golden Tee Golf but the controls are not there. Has GT marquee (cracked) and GT overlay. Monitor displays green and I have had no time to look in to why that is. Right now the control pedistal is in my basement and the monitor pedistal is in the garage, so I cannot offer an assembled photograph, but it IS all there.

I am asking 150$ for the Showcase cabinet.

SOLD. THANKS!I also have a dedicated Gyruss in my basement. Fully functional. This is the project that never seems to get started. The cabinet has dinged corners and is missing the bezel. The monitor has severe burn in BUT I will throw in a replacement monitor with VERY LITTLE burn that worked the last time I used it. Needs a little spit and polish, but it should be a fun and relatively simple restoration project.

I am asking what I paid for it-- 225$ PLUS you get a monitor. Heck, I'll throw in some coin mechs, too.

I also have a dedicated NBA Maximum Hangtime in my basement. I have put some money and time in on this one. New joysticks, new monitor chassis, a complete scrubdown and hole fill, new ballast, new locks, etc etc etc. It has some dings in the sideart, but nothing more than dings. It would look GREAT in a sports-themed rec room (I assure you, it is NOT some crummy conversion kit in an old TMNT cabinet). The plex needs replaced (nothing serious, just some ciggy burns above some buttons) and I will throw in the plex I never got around to cutting for it. I would rate it about a B+ in condition. The marquee still says "NBA Hangtime" But it IS Maximum Hangtime. 4 player, 25" monitor... great machine.

I would like to see 400$ for it (what I paid for the cab and all of the parts).

I need to make room in my basement, so any serious offer will be considered. Local pickup only, please.

I also have some boards that I will let go-
Ninja Gaiden (with marquee) SOLD--- Thanks!
Kageki (with marquee)
Wrestlefest (no marquee)
Superstars of Wrestling (I don't remember if I have the marquee)
Targ (untested) front plex sheet and a dirty yet remarkably intact CP also available.

I also have scads of coin mechs of nearly every make (Happs, Coin Controls, Il, etc) both plastic and metal. PM me if you want some mechs.

Make an offer for these, and I WILL ship this stuff.

Thanks!

APf
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 07:07:56 pm by APFelon »

jfunk

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 24, 2018, 04:36:39 pm
  • BYOAC Wannabe
    • JFunk's Arcade
Why doesn't anybody ever have anything like this in Indy?!  :(

Sorry to jump into your thread.  I have nothing to contribute..  Maybe just a bump for what sounds like some good deals...

rfryar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 17, 2006, 02:30:38 pm
  • Currently building a custom cabinet.
Where in MN are you located?  I am in the SE metro and may have someone interested one of them.

Regards,

Rick

APFelon

• Offline Offline
I am located in Big Lake, which is about 1/2 way between the cities and St. Cloud. If you'd just like to come over to check them out before you commit to buying, you are more than welcome to.

APf

rally9x

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2008, 03:35:55 pm
Could you email me pics of the hangtime to arcadecontrols@removedot.com ?

JONTHEBOMB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2019, 12:08:18 am
  • BOOM!!!!
I also have some boards that I will let go-
Ninja Gaiden (with marquee)
Kageki (with marquee)
Wrestlefest (no marquee)
Superstars of Wrestling (I don't remember if I have the marquee)
Targ (untested) front plex sheet and a dirty yet remarkably intact CP also available.
Hello,

I'm wondering what the asking price is on these boards?

Thanks

APFelon

• Offline Offline
Could you email me pics of the hangtime to arcadecontrols@removedot.com ?

Yes, I will email them sometime tomorrow. Would you like powered or unpowered shots?

Jon- Make an offer. Unless you offer a bag of dogsquat and a fist full of belly button lint, I'm most likely to say yes.

APf

APFelon

• Offline Offline
Here is a shot of the NBA Maximum Hangtime. The photo does it no justice. The right controls are missing in this shot because I was tinkering with them, but they will be reinstalled and working before anyone comes to inspect or bring it home. I will also have it scrubbed up and shiny like a new penny.

APf