Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcadeemulator.net, semi ann. clearance sale has begun look for the thread  (Read 377285 times)

smac666

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 25, 2016, 12:40:02 am
  • I want my own arcade controls!
Got the items last night, Thanks DM

divemaster127

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 02, 2018, 08:05:08 pm
  • My webstore is arcadeemulator.net
    • arcadeemulator.net
All quotes answered, if anyone needs a quote let me know, things been kinda slow
dm
I carry both ultimarc & happ items, all brand new & I ship from the united states. My online store is ARCADEEMULATOR.NET, pm if I can help in anyway.

ARTIFACT

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 30, 2018, 12:32:23 am
    • ARTIFACT - my scratch designed & built arcade cabinet
I sent you a PM to get a quote

thanks in advance!

eclypse

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2007, 11:43:10 am
Buyer beware..

I ordered a very large order of parts back on June 1st.. He told me the black spinner top for the tornado spinner i ordered from him ($89.99) was on order.. He had 2 colors that no one wants of Purple and blue.. I could take 1 of them or a refund. Said it would be 2+ weeks.

Well its been 6+ weeks and his only excuse is that slikstik is slow.. I emailed slikstik and they told me that there spinner tops are in stock and ready for shpiping.

So today i ask him for an update and get the same old "It should be here anytime or i can take 1 of the 2 that i cant sell or get a refund"

I elect for the refund so i could finally complete the new cab i built and he tells me the refund will be $10.00 bucks.. How? Slikstik sells the tops for $20 and there price for the tornado spinner is actually lower then his at $89.95. So how in the hell do you justify that i'm gona get $10 back??? Explain it?? I highly doubt that someone that sells in forums can buy a big enough bulk of spinner tops to buy up enough in 1 bulk order at a price of $10 or under.

No arguing with Gary though cause he says that how it breaks down when i ordered it. You pay $90 for a spinner and only get $10 back with no top but you have to pay $20+ 6.50 for shipping so the end cost for me to won a complete spinner (what i paid for) will be $106.49!! How in the hell can that be right???

You should of told me that if worse comes to worse i'll refund you $10 for the spinner top when i ordered from you.. cause that would of been enough for me to just buy it from the manufacturer for only $89.95.

Also his quotes are higher when he totals them.. also he charges too much for shipping.. $26+ he charged me for parts to build my own slikstik classic and he never bothered to comfirm to me that he received my payment nor that he shipped out my order. I had to ask for all that and it took him almost a week to get it out and he shipped it ground! $26+ is ok i guess for usps priority mail but not UPS ground.. i'm sure it only cost him half that not even.

Oh also he also forgot the i-pac 2 when he sent the order out.. He sent it out to me in a tampon box! Also i got 1 less nut for one of the buttons (thank god i had some old buttons laying around for it) and he didnt cut the marquee holder to the size i asked him 2 (as he stated he would). I had to cut that myself.

I was willing to over look all of that but when you try to justify the cost of a spinner top is only $10 bucks when the manufacturer sells it for $20 is rediculous.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I'm sorry you feel this way BUT
I told you when you placed the order I only had blue & purple spinners(tops) in stock & this would have to be ordered in & YOU AGREED TO THIS I have no control over ship time for items to reach me...I told you as soon as I received this I would ship out...the spinners sell for $89.99 thats what you were charged...after you pm'd me 7 times today about this I told you these were your options...(I cannot ship what I do not have in stock yet)
I have blue & purple, I would ship the black as soon as it arrived or I would refund you $10.00 for the top...you would not accept any option so I refunded your money so you could purchase else where.  Again I told you up front this had to be ordered in & you accepted this I have no control over Slikstiks shipping.  I have been selling on here a long time & i do the best I can to take care of everyone for a parttime job.
thanks
dm
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 03:19:20 pm by divemaster127 »
I carry both ultimarc & happ items, all brand new & I ship from the united states. My online store is ARCADEEMULATOR.NET, pm if I can help in anyway.

eclypse

• Offline Offline
Funny... I dont see anyone selling a Tornado spinner w/o the top for $79.99. I doubt anyone could sell it for that price if they had to buy the top seperate for $20+shipping when it would be cheaper to buy from any other vender for $89.95.

Dont make any sense as common sense tells me its $20 for the top as the manufacture sells it at that price. but since you already have my money for 6+ weeks you dont have to do me any favors.

You said 2+ weeks not 6+++ Still cant give me an answer of when. Saying your waiting for the vender to send them to you is not an excuse.. You have my money and the wait time has been 3 times what you said. I'm your customer and its your problem that you have to make right.

Tell me $10 is the same as i dont want to give you a refund as its not enough to buy the same top elsewhere.

Let me go ask slikstik if they would sell me just the spinner w/o the top and what the price would be.. Highly freakin doubt they would come back and say $79.99.

If the manufacturers sell small quanities at under half off... Hell where do i sign up!

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Again you were told up front this had to be ordered in & accepted this...2+ weeks is opened ended that means I will ship when the item arrives.  I have sold on here for 2 years & the guys can judge me by my past deeds, that I take care of everyone the best I can I'm not going go over this anymore.  If anyone has a question please send me a pm
thanks
dm

eclypse

• Offline Offline
So lets see.. what your saying is that since i agreed by paying you $465 for the parts and you said it would be 2+ weeks for the spinner top since you had to order it is "Since you were notified and you asked for a refund i can refund you whatever i feel and not a reasonable amount for the spinner top"

Also its not what you've done in the past thats important but what your up to lately thats important to future buyers. Anyone can be a nice guy to build a good rep. Thats what scams do on ebay before they start rippin people off as a few negitives wont shadow there overall rep.

This is the thanks i get for ordering from you.. I was going to just order the spinner from slikstik but since it was going to be a few weeks before i finished my cab i thought i'd help the small part timer out. Thank you!

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I have stated the case twice already, Im not going over this anymore if anyone has a issue please pm me & i'm going to send a pm to Saint over the issue
thanks
dm

eclypse

• Offline Offline
I emailed slikstik earlier today and heres there quick reply..

I asked if you had an order with them btw.. also what the price would be for a spinner without the top.

Heres the reply:

Allen,

We haven't been out of black spinner tops in any style since before January.  We always ship out parts orders as promptly as possible.  Units take some time but parts orders are usually filled and shipped within days, sometimes hours of us receiving them.

He just placed an order today.  This is the first we're hearing of his practices.

You can order a spinner without a spinner top if you want.  If you're interested, send us $70.00 via PayPal to Info@SlikStik.com, along with your address.  If you're not in the United States, please let us know so we can adjust your shipping.

Let me know if I can help you out with anything else.

Paul

Team SlikStik

eclypse

• Offline Offline
I think that says it all..  I also made a copy of this page for anyone that wants to see what happend "IF" a mod whats to cover for you.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 04:19:44 pm by eclypse »

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Like I said if anyone has a issue please pm, 99.9% of the people on here are the greatest ...if you wish return the spinner body to me & I will give you a refund on that(as long as the item is in new condition no problem) other than that you have received your entire order minus the spinner top & i issued a refund for that since you did not wish to wait any longer
dm
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 04:35:35 pm by divemaster127 »

eclypse

• Offline Offline
Love to.. though you dont seem honest enough for me to pay the shipping cost to return it.

Although i got nothing to complain about if you give me another $10 back as that would cover the cost "not including shipping" for me to order 1 from slikstik.

I'll even go as far as modifing my posts to say all cleared up as well.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 04:37:41 pm by eclypse »

eclypse

• Offline Offline
Like I said if anyone has a issue please pm, 99.9% of the people on here are the greatest ...if you wish return the spinner body to me & I will give you a refund on that(as long as the item is in new condition no problem) other than that you have received your entire order minus the spinner top & i issued a refund for that since you did not wish to wait any longer
dm

You've refunded me half the cost of the spinner top. Thats the whole problem as you know.

Slikstik told me a spinner without the top would cost me $70 shipped. Not 79.99 as you ended up charging me. Refunding me $10 after 6 weeks of waiting for an item that costs $20 is not right and i feel ripped off.

Plus slikstik said you never ordered from them before today.. so i was lead to believe you had an order with them for the past 6 weeks when there was no order.. So when you say its not your fault that its slikstik thats slow with sending you the order is false.

You owe me $10 as the tops cost $20..

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I have been selling slikstik spinners for over a year...& ordering from slikstik on a regular basis, everyone on the forums know I have sold slikstik for over a year...

eclypse

• Offline Offline
Well according to the email i got (that i posted here) they said they never heard of you till today as you placed an oder from them.

If so then i guess you should know the price of the spinner and tops.

Well since the price is clearly stated in that email i got from slikstik and you are refusing to refund the full cost of what i did not recieve.. i'll get ahold of paypal and ask them to get my money back... see if theres an option to refuse the $10 you sent back and get the full $20 back.

eclypse

• Offline Offline
Oh wait your free to rip me off as i'm a whole 3 days late with filing with paypal. Damn 45 day limit. Though i would love to know why the $10 refund is stated as "pending".

Ebay people.. You can find everything he sells at ebay for the same if not cheaper.

6 weeks waitin time for a black spinner top.. i had to ask 2 times for an update as he never bothered to chime in with any updates on the order if there ever was one (which according to slikstik there wasn't) Which is also probably why he didnt message back to me yesterday even though he was online all day and even posted a message in one thread... was on again in the morning but still no answer till i messaged him again.

$89.99 for Tornado spinner+ top.. Slikstik sells the tops for $20 each. Gary refunds me $10 for a top i never got. So in the end i bought a spinner for $79.99+ shipping even though slikstik said today they would sell me one without the top for $70 shipped.

Clearly ripped me $10.00

All he says is that "I was told before hand and thats your falut!" How??? I was never told 6+ weeks.. Who knows how much loner it would of been.. Prob another week as he just put in an order today not 6 weeks ago. I was never told that all else fails i'll get $10 bucks back!  heh i would of and should of ordered straight from slikstik as they stated there spinners have all been in stock since way before january! How would they take 6+ weeks to get you an order if its in stock???

« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 08:29:34 pm by eclypse »

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
You got everything you ordered I refunded the spinner top you are now trying to take advantage I noticed you did not state you tried to file a claim of over $465.00 claiming you did not receive the order...but above you state you did receive  the order plus I have tracking hmm, from my point of view you are trying to rip me off, I do not have to be nice anymore take a hike

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
payment received on the jpac with usb, your order will ship out monday or tuesday
dm

eclypse

• Offline Offline
Nope your trying to twist the wording.. Yes you issued a refund but your leaving out the whole point that its only half the cost of what i paid you for!

Its all stated above.. Explain to me that its OK to refund me $10 for a $20 dollar spinner top???

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I have explained everything above I'm not dealing with you anymore take a hike

eclypse

• Offline Offline
You got everything you ordered I refunded the spinner top you are now trying to take advantage I noticed you did not state you tried to file a claim of over $465.00 claiming you did not receive the order...but above you state you did receive  the order plus I have tracking hmm, from my point of view you are trying to rip me off, I do not have to be nice anymore take a hike

WHAT?? There was no file issued cause paypal said its too late when i tried! So how do you back up what you just said??? No file went threw. I tired to file for " Item not received as stated or missing items".

The whole point people is this guy refunded me only half the retail price for the spinner top which i did not receive! Keep trying to twist the facts buddy.

If any admin would take the time to read one post of mine or anyone they will see your ripping me off! If they remove these posts then there covering for you and doing the whole sell forums an injustice!

I did not receive the spinner top which i paid you for after 6+ weeks. you only refunded me half the retail cost of the spinner top of $10. You still owe me $10 for it.

escher

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 28, 2021, 12:18:21 am
  • Out of the game for way too long
Eclypse, dm has tons of very satisfied customers on here.  No matter what kind of tantrum you throw, you're not going to convince many people otherwise.  If you truly feel like you've been ripped off, there are other channels to go through.  The actions in this thread seem more like you're just looking to cause a scene.

eclypse

• Offline Offline
Eclypse, dm has tons of very satisfied customers on here.  No matter what kind of tantrum you throw, you're not going to convince many people otherwise.  If you truly feel like you've been ripped off, there are other channels to go through.  The actions in this thread seem more like you're just looking to cause a scene.

Explain the other channels as paypal is a no as its 3 days over the 45 day limit to file with them.

Just stating the facts as there pretty clear for anyone to see.  But if you feel otherwise then i'll sell you something and tell you its a 2+ week wait.. then 6+ weeks later i'll cram a $10 refund in your pocket and say its all over now. Half of what you paid me for it. ;)

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I sent you everything you were owed, if you would just CHILL OUT  for just a few minutes I told you I would send the black spinner as soon as I have it(several times), i have 7 spinner tops right now just not a black, but after you called me names all day, accused of many false things, then tried to blackmail me out of money by stating you would remove the post if I sent you more money there is a point I'm not going to put up with you any more.  Now if you will again chill out send the money back for the spinner top I will send you a black one as soon as i have them...I have told you all along even when you made the order i only had blue & purple, blue is the #1 color so i keep lots of these.
dm
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 10:07:15 pm by divemaster127 »

eclypse

• Offline Offline
No you did not.. i did not get the spinner top so you cant say you sent me everything i was owed.

Also waitin a couple of weeks fine.. but waitin almost 2 months is not! Especaily when you never bothered to contact me with an ETA.. If i thought of it i would of filed with paypal before the 45 day limit.

I never agreed to half the refund of $10 bucks.. You said you would send it when you got home from work.. i was telling you it was not enough and you sent it without notice right then.

You cant put up with me nor want to continue could you have nothing to stand on! Facts are facts! The top costs $20 bucks not $10! You cant just justify whatever price you want to put on something cuase you dont want to loose money on an order.

You cant charge me $89.99 for a spinner and top and say the top is worth $10 when its sold at slikstik <- the guy that makes them for $20.

I understand that you only have blue and purple and that the thing was on order.. thats besides the point of the fact that you still owe me for the spinner and top that you sold me. My cab and control panel color layout is black red and white.. Blue and purple is not an option for me.

I will send you the money back.. but i have to wait for it to clear as its pending.

Fine i'll again wait for the spinner top.. I'm sure it wont be long as you put in an order today.

As soon as i get it i'll report back. I'll give ya 2 weeks to get it here.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
When the spinner top gets here  I will ship just as I told you before I cannot promise a arrival date just as i told you before(I will ship next day when my spinner tops arrive).  If you can accept that fine send the money,  if you cannot forget the whole thing. 
dm
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 10:30:55 pm by divemaster127 »

eclypse

• Offline Offline
Still says pending.. I'll send it back when you tell me you got them in. If 2 weeks pass then you'll here from me again.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I will ship the spinner top as soon as I have IT & the money from you for the item.   But I want to make this VERY CLEAR, if you cannot refrain from anymore name calling, threats etc, do not bother sending any money back I will not deal with you period...not ONE more post full of griping etc, no more pm's full of names etc
those are my conditions...send the money if you can be civil
dm

Kaytrim

• I'm too nice a guy
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 22, 2015, 04:11:30 pm
1 PLAYER

ChadTower

• Chief Kicker - Nobody's perfect, including me. Fantastic body.
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 19, 2022, 12:01:54 pm

With no quotes in the original post, I assume this is right:  1 PLAYER

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
yah sorry I missed that part its "1 player"
dm

Stobe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 23, 2024, 05:08:05 pm
  • Don't make a fuss, I'll have your Spam!
1 Player

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 08:37:55 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
1 PLAYER
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

dstone

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 14, 2021, 01:03:52 pm
    • Vectorcade
1 PLAYER

alomar721

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 01, 2007, 11:09:59 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
1 PLAYER
yeah im going need you to work on saturday mmmm ok.

shardian

• Saint is the evil mastermind
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 21, 2015, 03:11:31 pm
  • Friends don't let friends build frankenpanels...
1 PLAYER

Havok

• Keeper of the __Blue_Stars___
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2023, 09:14:44 pm
  • Insufficient facts always invite danger.
1 PLAYER

Arcadiac

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2020, 01:26:31 am
1 PLAYER

lanman31337

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 10, 2024, 10:36:50 am
  • set to ludacris speed!
That 1 player button you sold me works fantastic bro.  Thanks for your fantastic prices and your fantastic service!