Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Anyone know where to find cheap Juke?  (Read 1567 times)

USSEnterprise

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 11, 2007, 11:15:08 pm
    • USS Odyssey
Anyone know where to find cheap Juke?
« on: July 19, 2005, 02:01:39 am »
I'm looking to buy a working, solid state jukebox. Can anyone tell me a place to look? Unless shipping is really cheap, I would have to pick it up. I am in NJ, and could go into NYC and into Penn somewhat.
Proper capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Nefesis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 25, 2007, 11:28:22 am
  • psst... star wars... it's the greatest!!!
Re: Anyone know where to find cheap Juke?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 10:15:48 pm »
If you're coming down to MD soon, in Hagerstown there is a place. www.coinopwarehouse.com. The guy is trying to get rid of some machines. I picked one up for $65, and there was a whole roomful of jukes for that price. But it may be too far for you.

Barry Barcrest

• I'm only in it for the lack of money
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 09, 2021, 09:54:17 am
  • Simple Plan
    • E-Touch Jukebox
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 03:09:08 am »
That place is like WOW!!! I just browsed his pictures, if i lived in the US and close enough to visit there i would be there like a shot. It says he is having some sort of a clearence sale as well.

USSEnterprise

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 11, 2007, 11:15:08 pm
    • USS Odyssey
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 04:08:28 am »
I saw. I'm planning to go down there and look for a juke and some pins. For the $65, what did it get you, and did it work" The only things I know for sure are that I want it be at least partially loaded, and to be solid state.
Proper capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.