Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade Stick  (Read 1318 times)

Gamer_24

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 01, 2002, 04:49:14 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Arcade Stick
« on: December 01, 2002, 04:51:27 pm »
Hi,

I've bought the Xbox and the Gamester Arcade Stick(http://www.gamesteruk.com/2.1.2.3.html), and got a problem. I have bought the Arcade Stick because I'm paralyzed and can't hold normal gamepads. So I thought this would be the best option. Today I've bought the Xbox and 2 games. With JetsetRadioFuture I can't walk with the joystick.It seems that this is because of the thumbsticks that aren't on the Arcade Stick. There are also no options to change the settings. My friend tried the game with the normal gamepad and he could play the game with the 2 small sticks on the gamepad.I've found some people on the internet that have the same problem and also live in a wheelchair. But none of them have a solution. It's kind of silly that there is no product that is suited for handicapted persons. This (gamester) arcade stick is officially licensed by Xbox, but it isn't made so that I can play al games with it I mean the left thumbstick doesn't do more than the joystick on my arcade stick. Does anybody have a Xbox arcade stick or can make me one that can play on all Xboxgames?. All the arcade sticks I've searched for aren't good. I hope that you can help me, because I depend on the stick.

Greetings Alex

Dave_K.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 06, 2022, 03:27:30 pm
    • Arcade Fever
Re:Arcade Stick
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2002, 08:32:37 pm »