Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Ubercade Site Launched  (Read 3379 times)

rampy

• *shrug*
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2007, 11:32:16 am
  • ...as useless as a JPG is to Helen Keller
    • Build Your Own PVR
Ubercade Site Launched
« on: November 25, 2002, 01:18:00 pm »
Hi all,

I finally powered down Ubercade long enough to shlop a presentable website up detailing the construction.

Ubercade is an old Taito cabinet that was refinished, given a 366@550, some x-arcade joysticks and buttons (not the x-arcade control panel - just the sticks and buttons bought off of ebay), a 3" trackball, a nonfunctioning winman warrior spinner, and a 21" PC monitor put together with blood, sweat, and tears...

I still need to complete the construction journal, but all the pictures are available in the gallery to browse.  Ubercade, like most cabinet projects is still a WIP, and as I finish small details, the pics/info will of course eventually make it's way to the site.

Thanks for reading/checking out the site... Comments welcome, questions encouraged... You can either leave the comments here or in the forum via the ubercade site.

Rampy