Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: router for sale  (Read 593 times)

caffinefiend

• Banned
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 12, 2005, 08:51:51 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
router for sale
« on: March 06, 2005, 03:59:19 pm »
My parent's just bought their first computer and a got a wireless router with it, I will no longer be needing my wired router. I've had it for about 3 months now. It's a linksys 4 port WIRED router... I still have the box and all the instructions and ethernet cable that came with it. Trade for ps2 stuff or offer money. If anyone is interested just let me know, or if you have questions. THANKS!

Buddabing

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 12, 2015, 02:51:45 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Re: router for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2005, 09:46:32 pm »
My parent's just bought their first computer and a got a wireless router with it, I will no longer be needing my wired router. I've had it for about 3 months now. It's a linksys 4 port WIRED router... I still have the box and all the instructions and ethernet cable that came with it. Trade for ps2 stuff or offer money. If anyone is interested just let me know, or if you have questions. THANKS!

I would keep that router for when your dad throws the wireless router against the wall in frustration. :)
I have changed my nickname to "Cakemeister". Please do not PM the Buddabing account because I do not check it anymore.

Please read the wiki!

caffinefiend

• Banned
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2005, 10:05:46 pm »
hahahahaaa
I can set it up so it's no biggie.

cholin

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2009, 09:22:25 pm
    • Nilok Productions
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2005, 10:30:20 pm »
Well you better get a good price because as of now they have sales on these (mail-in rebates -- if youre sending money through the internet you wont mind through the mail) and in total they come to less than $10 CAD.  I bought one a week or so ago.

caffinefiend

• Banned
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2005, 10:52:22 pm »
Most of us live in the United States here, not Canada. Do you have any links on these things. Here in the United States at best buy there is a mail in rebate and they come to $40 or $50. You must not be looking at the same product, unless that is a one shot promotion at some podunk store. Anyway, do us all a favor and throw up a link to the deal, i don't mind.