Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: Coin Door Stickers - After Christmas Sale!  (Read 8547 times)

maraxle

• Trade Count: (0)
FS: Coin Door Stickers - After Christmas Sale!
« on: November 29, 2004, 09:47:08 pm »
Hi everyone.  I have a limited print run of high quality, vinyl coin door stickers, similar to the ones found on old Atari cabinets, available for purchase.  They are 4.25 inches wide by 1.4 inches tall, and are designed to fit great on most coin doors.  These stickers are rated for 3-5 years of *OUTDOOR* use without fading, so they should last almost indefinitely on your cabinet.  They are screen-printed on 3.25 mil vinyl with a permanent adhesive backing.  You can see some pictures below, including a picture of the one I installed on my cabinet.

I can let them go for $2.00 each (with free shipping to anywhere in the USA), 3 for $5.00 (with free shipping to anywhere in the USA), or 7 for $10.00  (with free shipping to anywhere in the USA).  If you want more than seven, or want them shipped to somewhere other than the USA, PM or email me (webmaster AT jhanson DOT com) and we can work something out.

I can accept Paypal including credit card payments, money order / cashier's check, or well-concealed cash (at your own risk).  PM or email me (webmaster AT jhanson DOT com) if you'd like to order and I'll give you my payment info.  I'd also be happy to answer any questions you might have about them.

I have created a Paypal order form at http://www.jhanson.com/sticker.shtml.  If you are in the US, and wish to pay via Paypal, go there to order.

Thanks a lot!

Maraxle

EDIT: added email contact info
EDIT: added Paypal order form link
« Last Edit: December 29, 2004, 07:50:41 am by maraxle »

maraxle

Re: FS: Coin Door Stickers
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 07:36:07 am »
Thanks to all who have inquired about ordering!  I still have plenty left.  By the way, I just wanted to let you know that these are being shipped in rigid photo mailers, not regular envelopes, so they shouldn't get beat up during shipping.

maraxle

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 04:02:52 pm »
Just for reference, here's a picture of the original Atari stickers these new ones are modeled after.  This particular batch was found at the bottom of a cabinet, but were too creased, dirty, and scuffed up to be used on my cabinet (without looking really bad).

itismejs

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 29, 2012, 05:25:43 pm
I want one should I paypal you $2 now?

maraxle

You've got a PM waiting for you with Paypal details.  Thanks a lot!

itismejs

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 29, 2012, 05:25:43 pm
You've got a PM waiting for you with Paypal details.  Thanks a lot!
You've got Paypal $$$.

DarkKobold

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 18, 2013, 11:31:23 pm
Wow, it is like you read my mind.

Why did you leave off the Atari Logo? I am really anxious to order a set of 7, but I would like to have the logo. Any way to get that?
-------------------------------------
My games: Tapper, Asteroids, Cocktail-MAME, Tron, ROTJ, Tempest, Star Wars (not working)
My wants: Warlords Cocktail

maraxle

Wow, it is like you read my mind.

Why did you leave off the Atari Logo? I am really anxious to order a set of 7, but I would like to have the logo. Any way to get that?
Well, I left the Atari logo off for 3 reasons:

#1 - I did not have permission from Atari to reproduce their logo.  That trademark is still in use, so I didn't want to infringe on it.  The rest of the design, while similar to their old stickers, isn't exact, so I do not feel that I am stepping on anyone's toes.
#2 - The sticker would have had to be a little wider, making it too wide for over-under coin doors. 
#3 - This way people can use them on non-Atari cabinets as well.

maraxle

Oh, and by the way, this sticker is sized just right so if you have one of the original Atari stickers on there, but it's looking a little rough (or has one of the silly statements like the $1 coin one or the 2 play miniumum) it can be placed on top of the original sticker, and it'll cover everything except the Atari logo.  This works on all the stickers except the ones that mention 4 coins, as the 4th coin sticks out underneath the Atari logo.

XtraSmiley

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 06, 2024, 09:29:46 pm
  • Kill the Big Dog
These are nice, but....

Please let us know if you do the Atari logo on you next batch, I don't think anyone on these boards is going to turn you over to what's left of the Atari corporation.
hearingprotectionBIGDOG@yahooBIGDOG.com

Kill the Dog man.

maraxle

Re: FS: Coin Door Stickers -updated w/pic of original Atari stickers for compar
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2004, 11:14:56 pm »
These are nice, but....

Please let us know if you do the Atari logo on you next batch, I don't think anyone on these boards is going to turn you over to what's left of the Atari corporation.
There is not going to be a next batch.  This was a one-time run because I needed a few for my cabinets, some for my friends, and figured a few people on here might want one.

maraxle

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2004, 11:11:32 am »
Here's one I cut the quarter logo off of and put on a Midway-style coin door for my Super Pac-Man machine.  It would have fit with the logo, but I thought it made it too busy.

krick

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 08, 2023, 08:30:27 pm
  • Gotta have blue hair.
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2004, 12:07:06 am »
Nice work.

I just wanted to say to any other aspiring sticker makers out there, that if you can come up with a graphic design for a sticker, these guys have great prices on professional sticker printing in batches as low as 250 pieces...

http://www.stickerguy.com/

I used them in the past for several non-mame related stickers I had printed up and I was a totally satisfied customer.

Please give them your business.
Hantarex Polo 15KHz
Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 2GB (GCN)
GroovyMAME 0.197.017h_d3d9ex
CRT Emudriver & CRT Tools 2.0 beta 13 (Crimson 16.2.1 for GCN cards)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.8GHz
ASUS Z87M-PLUS Motherboard

maraxle

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2004, 08:03:21 am »
I created a new Paypal order form at http://www.jhanson.com/sticker.shtml.  This provides an easy way for you to place an order if you are US-based and wish to use credit card or Paypal for payment.

maraxle

Re: FS: Coin Door Stickers - After Christmas Sale!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2004, 08:10:52 am »
From now until January 7th, I'll be running a sale to clear out my remaining stock of these stickers.  I'll double your order for free.  So, you'll now get 2 stickers for $2.00, 6 for $5.00, or 14 for $10.00!

XtraSmiley

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 06, 2024, 09:29:46 pm
  • Kill the Big Dog
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2004, 03:43:30 pm »
From now until January 7th, I'll be running a sale to clear out my remaining stock of these stickers.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 03:45:52 pm by XtraSmiley »
hearingprotectionBIGDOG@yahooBIGDOG.com

Kill the Dog man.

maraxle

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2004, 05:16:10 pm »
I just sent over $2, but the auto fill said for just 1 sticker.  I'm sure I'll get 2 of them though, right?  Thanks!  ;)

EDIT:  Also, can I get a 1=1 and a 2=1 if you have them?  I'm hearingprotection that sent the money.  Thanks.
Yup, you'll get two stickers in the mail. 

Unfortunately, I only have 1=1 stickers.

t3design

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 13, 2024, 07:19:01 pm
  • Orange Power! Go Pokes!
    • Cowboy Arcade Project
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 05:35:10 pm »
I know this is an OLD thread....but....

Does anybody have any of these Atari "1 coin = 1 play" decals left?

Anybody got the artwork so I could print my own?

Anybody know ANYWHERE I could get one?

I'm beggin here guys

:notworthy:
Cowboy Arcade Project ThreadCowboy Arcade Project Website
If you are an obsessive/compulsive pyromaniac, you better make sure you wear flame retardant pajamas.