Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 3D Arcade problem  (Read 1590 times)

Magnet_Eye

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2020, 09:26:19 pm
  • Feel the heat?
    • Web Hosting deals for BYOAC Users!
3D Arcade problem
« on: September 20, 2002, 08:02:45 pm »
I changed the default.cfg in the Arcades DIR from 25 to 50 cabs, but still only get 25.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I offer discounted WEB HOSTING to BYOAC members! Only $2.49 a month for a FULL FEATURED account! www.cloud9media.com

)p(

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2009, 03:38:15 am
  • We are the Galaxians...
    • Emulaxian:cabinet and frontend
Re:3D Arcade problem
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2002, 01:54:50 am »

I changed the default.cfg in the Arcades DIR from 25 to 50 cabs, but still only get 25.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

yeah if you are in fpsdemo2...that gamelist with the wall made of the animated mame logo...it has a specific cfg file arcades\fpsdemo2.cfg.

It works like this when a new gamelist gets loaded the fe searches the arcades folder for a cfg file of the same name as the gamelist and if that is not found it will use default.cfg.

The same is true fro the positions of the cabs. First the fe will search for arcades\fps(gamelistname).cfg and if not found it will use arcades\fpsdefault.cfg to retrieve the positions of the cabs....

Peter

Magnet_Eye

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2020, 09:26:19 pm
  • Feel the heat?
    • Web Hosting deals for BYOAC Users!
Re:3D Arcade problem
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2002, 06:26:28 am »
Thanks. I got it working.  :)

-M
I offer discounted WEB HOSTING to BYOAC members! Only $2.49 a month for a FULL FEATURED account! www.cloud9media.com