Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Lost my project arcade cd  (Read 4154 times)

radner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2004, 06:26:37 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Lost my project arcade cd
« on: August 10, 2004, 10:57:40 pm »
Hi,
I bought this book a while back but i lost my cd. I'm basically trying to find my cd for the arcade plans that it included. Any chance I could purchase it from someone, or someone just send me the plans. If you need proof I have it, ask me anything about the book. Hopefully you guys believe me. Thanks.

Wizard of DelRay

Re:Lost my project arcade cd
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 11:56:08 pm »
If you need proof I have it, ask me anything about the book.

Okay, what's it about? ???

Seriously though, you might want to offer something a little more concrete like a scan of your receipt.  But if it's plans that you're after than I can totally help.  Open your book to page 19.  There's a list of sites with some plans.  Also, start reading pages 418-440 and you'll see even more cabs with their respective owners web site listed.  BTW, there are only two plans on the CD.  If you're looking for the ones used for Project Arcade just go to LuSiD's http://users.adelphia.net/~seanhat/arcade/.

Now if you're looking for the Ultimate Arcade II plans, hmm...... ::)

radner

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 03:31:16 am »
I threw my receipt away. I don't keep receipts from 2 months ago. And yes the ultimate II is what I'm trying to get. John St. Clair emailed his publisher for me so to see if I can order another cd. What I meant by ask me anything, was to turn to any page and ask me what what the "10th" or "124th" word was. Anyways, I'll keep lookin for it too.

radner

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2004, 11:07:11 pm »
UPDATE
I found my cd. It was behind my dresser thats in my closet. Now begins my construction of my cabinet!