Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Who wants to help????  (Read 950 times)

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:01:51 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Who wants to help????
« on: August 20, 2002, 12:07:10 pm »
I have a mission for anyone that's interested....  On  the old raging dragon page are around 16 skins.  These would still look great in lazarus, but they need to be converted.  It's a fairly simple process..... you just use the snapshots on the download page as a guide and reposition the elements on the skin as they were in the old rd.  

I've already converted a few (capcom girls and bad dudes) so those are fine as-is and I will upload the corrected ones soon.  

The rest need fixed and I know I'll never have time to get to them.  If anyone want's to undertake this then please let me know.  

The more you guys help me the more it speeds up development.  

Thank you for your patrionage.  

Random24

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 29, 2017, 07:30:03 pm
Re:Who wants to help????
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2002, 08:42:20 pm »
I could probably help with a few.  I'll check it out.