Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pacman Parts Give Away  (Read 2351 times)

aust_txv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 14, 2011, 02:55:31 pm
  • Yes Dear, one more game of Mr. Do ...
Pacman Parts Give Away
« on: August 06, 2002, 12:56:49 pm »
Greetings,

First I have been in and out of this board for about a year...LOVE the new interface.

Also someone please, a review of the Happ perfect 360 for a fighting cab...heard the corners were rough...if I can't put the "Pheonix Smasher" on you its not worth it :)

I have for FREE or trade  these parts from a 1980 pacman machine....Please note the "Working" or "Non-Working"

PACMAN PCB with PACEMAN PLUS ROMS installled - - - NOT WORKING.

Light for inside PACMAN CAB working

SPEAKER "  working

Power Supply   WORKING needs work on the fuse assembly.

PACMAN PLUS MARQUEE
NOTE: the mounting brackets stay with me...

CONTROL PANEL   minus buttons and joys - -
They are in weak condition, but the control over
lay is nice.

-duh a 19" monitor with burn from PACMAN and PACMAN PLUS  still bright with mounts.

Coin door mechanism - - There were 3 quarters from 1967 1970 and 1980  ;)  Bad lock on the door.  

Bezel - - -broke- - - sorry.

ALL cables and wires and switches

Manual to convert PACMAN to PACMAN PLUS.

Plexi and monitor cover good shape.

Please EMAIL about questions.

aust_txv@access-k12.org

That is it.  YES I MAMED a PACMAN  MACHINE...The cab really needed some work to make it pretty like a PACMAN game should be.

Thanks,

Tom

Personal Log Day 342 ... Still testing my cab. Mr.Do continues to plague me, but the "Pheonix Smash" is automatic. I hear voices "Add a spinner and four-way and your journey will be

aust_txv

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 14, 2011, 02:55:31 pm
  • Yes Dear, one more game of Mr. Do ...
Re:Pacman Parts Give Away
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 02:35:14 pm »
Hi All,

The parts have been spoken for...If the current person does not take everything I will surely post again.

Thanks,

Tom
Personal Log Day 342 ... Still testing my cab. Mr.Do continues to plague me, but the "Pheonix Smash" is automatic. I hear voices "Add a spinner and four-way and your journey will be

MameFan

Re:Pacman Parts Give Away
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2002, 01:04:47 am »
I just wanted to let everyone here know that Tom is awesome.

Myself, both a general "classic" Aracde game fan, plus a VERY avid PacMan collector (don't ask how much I own of that!), who happened to have a PacMan upright ready and waiting (only with Arkanoid in it currently), Tom far exceeded my expectations.

After being screwed by multiple sellers (a mix of Power Sellers and normal ones) in multiple arcade and non-arcade items on eBay, it's nice to see someone genuinely interested in saving the classics for those that appreciate them.

Thank you Tom, and thank you to the BYOAC board.