Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: How do I link to a certain reply number of a post?  (Read 1419 times)

JoyMonkey

• Voodoo Wiki Master . . .
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 25, 2024, 05:52:09 pm
  • Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
    • JoyMonkey.com
How do I link to a certain reply number of a post?
« on: May 28, 2004, 03:15:54 pm »
I've seen this and wanted to do it myself a dozen times; if I'm posting and want to reference somone's reply on another thread, how do I make a hyperlink directly to that reply?

???

mmmPeanutButter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 20, 2020, 07:49:09 am
  • better living through gaming
Re:How do I link to a certain reply number of a post?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 08:30:34 am »
I've seen this and wanted to do it myself a dozen times; if I'm posting and want to reference somone's reply on another thread, how do I make a hyperlink directly to that reply?

???

I do it ghetto style.  I select a term in the post and search for it in a new window.  Then I right-select the link to the post and select "copy shortcut."

Not the sexiest way to do it, but it works.

(btw, I wasn't even going to reply, but nobody has posted the real way to do it, so there you go!)  ;D

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects