Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: SlikStik News & Announcements (SlikStik Quad)  (Read 6250 times)

SlikStik-Christian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 04, 2004, 10:28:08 pm
  • Gaming will never be the same...
    • SlikStik Arcade Controllers
SlikStik News & Announcements (SlikStik Quad)
« on: July 18, 2002, 10:55:44 pm »
Everyone,

This is in response to the numerous emails we have been receiving regarding the release of our SlikStik Quad Unit. Since we have posted the news on our site a few months back we have received tons of emails from people asking to see photos and when is it going to be released.

I though it would be a good idea to inform everyone that it will be released shortly. I don
Thank You

Christian
SlikStik Customer Support
http://www.slikstik.com
The Worlds Best Arcade Controllers

Rick Osborn

Re:SlikStik News & Announcements (SlikStik Quad)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 04:50:32 pm »
Hey Christian,

The new quad controller looks awesome.  Can you provide the dimensions and also the price?

Thanks,

Rick

SlikStik-Christian

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 04, 2004, 10:28:08 pm
  • Gaming will never be the same...
    • SlikStik Arcade Controllers
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 11:28:57 pm »
Hey Christian,

The new quad controller looks awesome.  Can you provide the dimensions and also the price?

Thanks,

Rick
No problem, of course since you have already purchased "3" SlikStiks from us i am sure we can do something for you. Email me at info@slikstik.com and we can discuss it. BTW, how is everything working out with your SlikStiks, did you swap the dreamcast over to the new SlikStik you purchased?

Talk to you soon.

Christian

« Last Edit: July 20, 2002, 01:34:20 pm by SlikStik-Christian »
Thank You

Christian
SlikStik Customer Support
http://www.slikstik.com
The Worlds Best Arcade Controllers

Rick Osborn

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2002, 05:26:07 pm »

Hey Christian,

Thanks,

Rick
No problem, of course since you have already purchased "3" SlikStiks from us i am sure we can do something for you. Email me at info@slikstik.com and we can discuss it. BTW, how is everything working out with your SlikStiks, did you swap the dreamcast over to the new SlikStik you purchased?

Talk to you soon.

Christian

Hi Christian,

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I haven't been back to this site in a bit.  No, as of yet I haven't wired the DC controllers back into the Slikstik.  I probably won't get around to doing that for a while yet because I still have to swap in the different colored buttons I was using on the other Slikstik.  

All the SLikstiks have been performing great and I really have enjoyed using the new pinball buttons with Visual Pinball.  Very fun!

Thanks,

Rick