Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: (Solved) Cougar Valley Dart Board Issue  (Read 295 times)

ccwillia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2024, 03:07:11 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
(Solved) Cougar Valley Dart Board Issue
« on: March 09, 2024, 02:52:56 pm »
I have a Cougar Valley dart board that has suddenly started experiencing issues when trying to add players to specific games.  For example if i select the 301 game i am able to use the player change button to add additional players.  For Cricket however it will not move past the first player regardless of how many times i press the player change button.  However if i select Cricket and then press the "League" button then i am able to add more players.  The dart board is in "Free Play" mode.   Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 03:05:48 pm by ccwillia »

ccwillia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2024, 03:07:11 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
(Solved) Cougar Valley Dart Board Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 03:04:42 pm »
I was able to resolve this issue by removing the right most microchip with the power off.  Turning the power on without the chip.  Then turning the power off putting the chip back and turning the power on again.