Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: NSM emerald Wall Mounted stopped working  (Read 390 times)

jonmadrid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 07, 2024, 05:42:54 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
NSM emerald Wall Mounted stopped working
« on: February 07, 2024, 05:41:52 am »
I have no power to my NSM wall mounted cd juke box , have not turned it on in 2 years plugged in no power checked fuses but all ok, can any one advise? any hidden fuses , model serial 60023091  thanks for any ideas

John

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:59:55 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: NSM emerald Wall Mounted stopped working
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 07:49:50 pm »
power cable goes in the back... through a toggle switch on the bottom of the cabinet... to the main transformer... so, be sure this toggle switch is turned on.

check your mainboard by the amplifire... it has a big long wire plug with all the main power coming in. it should be in one of the corners of the board. the main board should have LED's showing the status of the various voltages there. (the voltages will be printed on the PCB. you may have a missing one causing issues.)

if there is no "power" visible there, remove the player and title rack and remove to bottom plate from inside the cabinet. Check for AC coming into the main transformer. it should be clearly labeled 120/240/0v etc. on a screw terminal block (so the machine can be switched to 120/240v operation in various countries.) if you have AC volts going in, you should have volts coming out and going to the main board... but there may be a circuit breaker there that has cut it out.