Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Teknoparrot Patreon Arctic Thunder - Players Needed  (Read 1010 times)

Zeosstud

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 17, 2024, 03:12:48 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Teknoparrot Patreon Arctic Thunder - Players Needed
« on: January 12, 2024, 11:01:10 pm »
Hello All,
               Just reaching out to BYOAC members to see if there are any Teknoparrot Patreon members that may like to try and play Arctic Thunder using the online lobby 2.0 stuff. I actually signed up for the $10 version so I could get 2 accounts going with Lan games to play with the wife but sadly, the way Arctic Thunder is currently setup, I can not race myself. Pretty confident they will get the Lan stuff working soon and we can all play on our local setups, but in the meantime, would not mind getting my butt kicked by some members here.

Game has a slight sentimental value, when I owned the arcade Gunthers Games in Columbia MO this was one of the 2 player games we had linked, along with Hydro Thunder, Rush 2049 and Crusin Exotica.. Pretty great time in my life to be honest..

-Zeosstud
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 12:41:14 am by Zeosstud »

trailervert

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2024, 10:11:50 am
Re: Teknoparrot Patreon Arctic Thunder - Players Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 09:01:23 pm »
Just saw this week, that Arctic Thunder and Jurassic Park were listed. Was thinking about Patrion but wasn't sure how it works. Is it 5 a month for just one game or do you get access to all the Patrion games for 5?

Anyway would love to test out the LAN stuff once it's up and running.

MotownC

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:51:36 pm
  • Reliving my youth, one lap at a time
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 09:03:49 am »
$5/month gets you access to be able to play all of the Patreon games on 1 computer.

Zeosstud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 17, 2024, 03:12:48 pm
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 05:23:13 pm »
What MotownC said is 100% on the money.. I actually did a $10 one, so I could play some Lan games and it has worked pretty well.. The Arctic Thunder thing, at the moment is having you use their lobby / wan setup to play Arctic Thunder in a linked way, no clue how well it works. I hope it means that Lan stuff will be included when that game is available to everyone.

-Zeosstud