Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Colecovision and Gameex Arcade controller issue.  (Read 435 times)

RainnWater

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 23, 2024, 12:11:28 pm
  • I want my MTV!!!!!
Colecovision and Gameex Arcade controller issue.
« on: January 02, 2024, 10:38:11 am »
Trying to run Coleco Vision SL roms through Gameex Arcade. When I choose a game and hit play this game it boots up the Coleco Vision start up screen with the cartridge name displayed like it should, but after a few seconds its supposed to load the number pad screen and let me choose a number to start the game. It just refreshes over and over again to the Coleco vision startup screen. If I run mame (I'm using Groovy Mame v256) with just the GUI and bypass Gameex it works fine. It must be something in Gameex I don't have set right. I have played around with the command line that Gameex uses in the set up. But it still does the same thing. My Atari SL games work fine through Gameex. Not sure what I'm missing.
Rainn Waters