Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 2707 times)

tony

• Trade Count: (0)
Suggestion
« on: February 28, 2002, 09:12:27 pm »
ok, i'm a newbie (and proud of it!)

my suggestion is to have more sub categories.  i've had different questions on my first project and i think it would be convenient to have:

build your own controllers
need help with monitor
pc issues

etc.  hope this makes sense...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »

Mike

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 22, 2005, 01:22:14 pm
  • Umm, yea about the TPS report
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2002, 04:43:56 am »
I personally like the broader categories. If you split it up too much you'll be waiting longer for a response. Because if I'm not having monitor issues, I'm probably not going to go in to that section and I might know the answer to your question. Also I think the generic categories will clean up some once the faq gets set up. Thats where I think they should have the more specific sub categories. You want it broad so you get everyone seeing your post not just other people currently working to figure out the same issue.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »