Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need help identifying class. Electrohome G19-CCO Top is the closest, but no.  (Read 515 times)

huntoo34

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 26, 2023, 04:46:16 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi everyone,

My father has an all original (I think?) Galaga set. He's had it for probably 15 years, and at one time after a few minutes of warming up it worked great (needed a recap then too). Now after it's sat for many years it no longer works (dark screen, only occasional sound)...

I'm attempting to recap/restore everything and I'm having trouble identifying the monitor type. Trouble is, it seems to not be standard. I'm not sure if it was a replacement, or what, but it doesn't appear to be a G07, and an any of the standards WGs. I've searched the net for images, and the closest thing I can find that it looks like is an Electrohome G19-CCO Top. Which I believe is a 13" chassis. This is a 19" monitor. Regrettably, I don't have amazing pictures, as I currently live in England, but coming back to the US to visit my father for the holidays. He has sent pictures, but they aren't great. I know the main pictures will show only the tube and not the chassis, but I'm supplying you guys with everything I have.

I'm so appreciative of your help!

buttersoft

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 21, 2024, 08:06:32 am
  • Is running at 15kHz
I'm not going to be able to identify it myself, but can you get more details pictures of the chassis? (that the electronics) A chassis can and may have been paired with many different tubes. There may not be any good identifying marks on the chassis, so a plan view pic and some good detailed shots from different angles will help the most.