Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Custom shaft Stainless Steel Competition and Wico  (Read 658 times)

kowal

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 17, 2023, 02:02:16 am
  • Suzo 4ever
Custom shaft Stainless Steel Competition and Wico
« on: August 28, 2023, 02:11:37 am »
guess who's back...
just kidding - i just came back for a while :lol:
I was cleaning and renovating the basement, I found a bundle in the old furniture
there was a set of prototype stainless steel shafts

It took me a while to figure out what they were for after 15 years...
I thought it was SUZO but no... is for:
Competition joystick for metal and wood panel,
and WICO for metal and wood panel (all WICO models - rubber grommet, P360, spring ver.)

Competition short shaft for metal panel and medium US casing

Competition long shaft forwood panel and medium US casing

Wico short shaft 4 metal panel and medium US casing

Wico universal short/long shaft for metal/wood panel with stadard big casing

* all shaft have 9mm top diameter
* all metal shaft can use Sanwa balltop M6 & sanwa washer (but remember that some holes on wood panel for joystick is till too big for
Sanwa washer, use JLW big waher or custom)
* metal short shaft can use Sanwa shaft cover 35mm and Wico universal shaft still can use sanwa shaft cover on wood panel
* on a shorter shaft for metal panel joystick has a faster engagement and a shorter throw, increasing speed and precision. The piercing effect of the opposite direction is reduced. Joystick works differently, throw and engagement parameters are closer to some Japanese ones. The difference is big. It will change the game! Remember after use short shaft for metal panels spring force will increase significantly! :idea:  This may require replacing it with a softer one to balance it back to the original dynamic feel - it's not for everyone, don't cry then, if you have concerns -->  don't buy this and stay on the default version :|

4 type and 10PCS -  but I think I'll keep 2 of each type
so 8pcs each type is for sale
price is:
20$ for 1pcs
weight is 65g for one
shiping price - registered priority & insured
I immediately say that the "priority" of the Polish Post is a joke, real delivery time take 2 to 6 weeks
it's also the fault of the US post office, often the letter arrives in a week and hangs in NY for 2-3 weeks for segregation :mrgreen:
up to 300g shipping cost is 5$
350-450g shipping cost is 6$
 payment: PayPal as a gift - after contact on priv